Chapter 27

"What the fuck?!" He yelled and i jumped in surprise of his tone. "You agreed to go on a dat with me while other guys are fucking you and you have a child with someone else?!" He yelled and my eyes widened.

"How can you think of me like that?" I asked him, my tone much softer than his rough one. "William is your child i haven't had sex with anyone since you" i said to him and his eyes became soft for a moment and then got angry again.

"When were you planning on telling me that i have a child Aria?!" He yelled.

He slammed me to the wall roughly and put his hands on each side of my head, preventing me from escaping.

"I- i'm sorry i- just- couldn't tell you 'oh an by the way we have a child together what's for breakfast' " i said to him.

He slammed his fist to the wall next to my head and i jumped, scared of him.

"God damn it Aria!" He yelled and went out of my house, slamming the door shut.

He is probably going to get drunk or something.

I sighed and went up stairs. I lied next to Will and fell asleep.

*

"Mommy.. " i heard a voice and i scrunched my nose as two little hands touched my face. "Mommy, wake up" i heard the familiar voice and slowly opened my eyes. "Mommy!" Will yelled excitedly and smiled, i smiled as well.

"Morning Will" i said. "Good morning" he said and i smiled.

I stood out of bed and raised him in my arms. I went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth first, and then i brushed mine. I washed his little body and got him dressed, then i washed myself quickly and got out. I went in the kitchen downstairs and held Will's little hand.

I sat him on the counter and his feet were dangling while i made breakfast for him.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him and turned.

Instead of Will, i saw Liam and my eyes widened.

"Where's Will?" I panicked and Liam smiled. "I took him because in case you haven't noticed, i'm his father too" he said and i looked at him worriedly.

He came towards me and put a needle in my neck, i shot my eyes because it hurt but then everything seemed blurry. "Please just- don't hurt him" i said and closed my eyes as i collapsed in Liam's strong arms.

*

When i woke up for the second time today i looked around me and saw that i was in Liam's room. My hand was handcuffed to his bed and i was laying in it. I tried getting the cuff off of my hand with my other hand that was free but it wouldn't open.

"Don't even try it would be a waste" i heard Liam's voice and i froze. "Where's William?" I asked him and had tears in my eyes. "Don't worry he's safe" Liam said.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him. "I hate you so much!" I yanked my cuffed wrist and tried to get it off.

"Now, now don't give me a reason to keep William away from you for days" Liam said and my eyes widened. "Liam please, Will needs me" i said much softer.

"Don't worry you'll be together. But you will raise him in my mansion where you'll live so that i could watch him as well" he said. "No!" I yelled.

"It's too late Aria, i already put a tracking device in his arm so that i could keep you two close to me" he said and the tears wetted my cheek. "You fuc- '' i started but he silenced me by kissing me roughly.

I tried pushing him away with my free hand against his chest but he didn't even move. I broke our kiss and he looked at me lustfully.

"Just as i thought you were changing. You disgust me" i said to him. "You fucking made me like this!" He yelled. "Who the hell actually told you that you can keep secrets from me?!" He yelled.

"Well how could i tell you Liam? Look at your job and the more you become successful on the illegal shit you work the more you have enemies which means Will will be in danger and plus what if the police catches you? Will will be left without a father and it would be tougher" i said and he got away from me.

"William will be safe here and no one could hurt him and the police won't catch me" he said and came closer again. "You don't have to worry about me, babe" he said and stroked my cheek with his knuckles. "You just take care of my child and satisfy me and there will be no problem" he said and i flinched away from his touch.

"But" he said and took my chin harshly. He yanked my face, forcing me to look at him. "If you disobey me, there will be consequences" he said and a tear slipped from my eye.

Someone knocked on the door and came in. "They are looking for you sir" the guy said.

Liam got off of me and went out of the room closing and locking the door. I cried myself to sleep.