chapter 25

"Say something please" he said and I shook my head.

"What do you want me to say? I forgive you? No I don't forgive you and I never will" I said and the tears just wouldn't stop falling.

"Give me one chance" he said.

"No" I said and stood up from the bed.

"Don't go" he said.

"Why? Are you going to keep me again against my own will?" I asked him angrily.

"No of course not" he said and looked down.

"Just don't fucking talk to me" I said and got out of the room.

I went home and was crying the whole way there.

But he really hurt me and it has to stay that way. I am never going to see him again and he will never see me. Ever.

*

After 3 years.

Aria started working in a company where they take care of the children who don't have parents. And she was doing well. She was happy with the kids and they really loved her.

"Can I see Lilly Payne?" I heard a deep british voice that I recognised.

"Liam?" I asked and looked at him.

When he saw me he smiled.

"Aria" he said and I smiled.

"Hi" I said. "How are you?" he asked me.

"I- I'm fine" I said.

"I'm here to see Lilly Payne" he said.

"Oh my god I was wondering if she was your niece" I said and he nodded and looked down.

"What happened? " I asked him.

"Well my asshole of a brother killed his wife and then himself and Lilly had no where to go so we sent her here" Liam said.

"I'm so sorry Liam" I said. "Yeah I know you are" he said and smiled.

"You can take her. You have raised her and she loves you. I mean you're her uncle you'll be fine with her. It's better for her growing to have somebody that cares for her" I said to him.

"I just don't want to fail and disappoint her" he said.

"You won't, I promise" I said.

We went to the room where the kids played and he stopped when he looked at her.

"I don't think I'm able to raise her without a female" he said.

"Well are you single?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Ever since we had the talk in my room" he said and my eyes widened.

"I'm hoping you're not waiting for me to ask you" I said and he shook his head.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked me.

"Yes" I said and he hugged me.

That night they went out and Liam blindfolded her eyes. She couldn't see where she was going but she smelled the water and she couldn't help but giggle.

Suddenly she felt like there was no ground to her feet as Liam lifted her up bridal style and started going somewhere.

"Oh my god Liam!" she squeeled when she felt the water and he chuckled.

He took the blindfold off and she smiled. She was happy and so was he.

And they kissed.