chapter 29

The next day Liam left the room unlocked saying that he trusted me.

"Don't make me fucking regret this" he said. "And if you try to run you will be punished" he said and grabbed my chin harshly,  lifting it up so I could look at him.

I flinched away from him. "Don't touch me" I said and his expression turned into anger.

"What did you just say?" he asked me harshly and I looked down. "N-nothing" I stuttered. "Good" he said.

He kissed me forcefully and shoved his tongue in my mouth harshly. I broke the kiss because he was practically strangling me and he glared at me.

"Not infront of Will" I said and he got out and closed the door angrily.

I washed him and dressed him and I decided to go to the beach today with Will because the beach was really close to the mansion and Will could use the fresh air.

I made him breakfast and took in the bag with me. I took his little hand in mine and went to the door. There were people at the door.

"Mr. Payne is not here right now and he said not to let you go until he returned" the large guy said sternly.

"Liam doesn't have to know, we'll return until he's back" I said and the guy shook his head.

"Sorry mrs- " he started but was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Is there a problem?" I heard and turned to see Niall looking at us.

"I just wanted to take Will to the beach today" I said and Niall nodded.

"I'll go with her, let her go that's an order" he said and the guys nodded.

We went out and Niall was next to me. We went to the beach and I put a blanket on the sand and started feeding Will.

"He looks like Liam a lot" Niall said and I nodded. "Is he giving you a hard time? " he asked me.

"Yes. He is mad that I didn't tell him" I said and Niall nodded. "He'll get over it" Niall said.

"Thank you Niall" I said and he smiled. "Don't mention it" he said.

*

It was getting pretty late and the sun was setting. It was Will's nap time anyway and we had to go. We heard someone clearing their troath and my eyes widened.

I turned and saw an angry Liam infront of me.

"Liam I take full responsibility" Niall said but Liam cut him off. "I'll talk to you later,  Horan, just get back inside" Liam said sternly.

Niall gave me an apologetic look and got in.

Liam came towards us and picked William up.

"Let's go" Liam said sternly. "I just have to pick this up" I said and montioned to the blanket. "Leave it" he said angrily.  "But- " I tried again. "Leave it Aria now!" he growled and I nodded.

This is going to be hell.

Mine (Liam Payne/ one direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें