Chapter 43

When i woke up i felt someone's small hands touching my face. And when i opened my eyes and saw Will i smiled immediately and sat up. He was in Liam's arms and i took him as i lifted him and hugged him tightly as he did the same, putting his small hands around my neck.

The person i love the most is my son and i don't know what i'll do if he wasn't here right now.

"Mommy!" William said and i smiled as i kissed his cheek.

"Is he fed?" I asked Liam and he nodded. "Yes" he said. He kneeled down in front of me and watched me play with my son.

"What do you want?" i asked him as i put Will down on the bed because he had to rest.

Liam grabbed my wrists and examined them. "Was this me?" He asked almost frightened of himself. "Did i do this?!" He asked standing from the ground and pulling me on my feet as well.

I shook my head. "No, no, Liam you didn't" i said and he looked at my bruised wrists. "You didn't Liam, it's fine" i said.

"Then who did?" He asked. "Your bodyguards" i said and he gently leaned in and kissed my wrists.

"I'm sorry baby, they'll be punished for this" he said and i shook my head. "No, Liam you can't" i said but he shook my head.

"Shh baby" he said. "No, please Liam" i said to him. "I said be quiet" he said again and i knew he was loosing control.

He started going to the door but i grabbed his wrist and stopped him. ''Just one time?'' i asked him, pleadingly but he got his hands out of my grip. ''Aria, if you're going to be difficult, i will punish you'' he said and i stepped back.

''That's what i thought'' he said and left the room.

William woke up and i took him and went out of my room as well. With all the bodyguards around the house, it was impossible to run away so Liam left the door unlocked plus Will has his tracking device in him, so i have no  chance.

I went in the kitchen and sat him on the counter as i opened the fridge to make him something to eat. ''Mommy, where's daddy?'' he asked me and i heard a yell from down stairs. He must be punishing the guards, i shivered a little and felt disgusted.

''He's- he's working'' i said and took the milk from the fridge.

''Ahh my favourite nephew'' said a voice from the entrence in the kitchen and i looked that way to see who it was.

''Zayn?'' i questioned, confused. I almost never see him here. ''Hello, Aria'' said Zayn and smiled at me. I returned the smile and continued working.

I poured the milk in the can to heat it for William.

Zayn went over to him and took him in his arms. ''I'll just go with him in the gym down stairs, the boys want to see him'' Zayn said. I don't think that's a good idea. ''I'm making him, something to eat'' i said to Zayn, trying to make him leave my child.

''Well, when your finished you can come downstairs too'' he said and i rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see me because i was one turned with my back and two he was leaving the kitchen so i was all alone.

I decided to make William cereal for babies as well and i started doing that, taking the stuff out of the fridge and starting to cook. 

(A/N: Alright i know you probably want to kill me for not updating for a whole month, i just saw that. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't know,  but i'll do a double update today i swear. And i'm really, really sorry for not updating. Hope you can forgive me, enjoy lovelies)