chapter 41

"Scream for my name baby" he said and hit me again.  "No" i said and another hit making me scream.

"I won't stop until you scream for my name and beg me to" he said and i looked down.

He hit me again harder than the next time and tears escaped my eyes as i screamed in pain. He was definitely not hitting me like he was hitting Peter. He was much more gentle with me, but that didn't mean the hitting wasn't hard.

When the belt connected with my skin again i dropped to my knees. "please Liam" i said and another hit. "Louder" he said and another hit. "Please stop! Liam!" i screamed when he hit me again.

"Are you going to do that again?" he asked me and hit me again making me scream in pain. It hurt so much. "No" i said and another hit. "Good girl" he said and dropped the belt to the floor.

I couldn't stop the tears pouring from my eyes and he hugged me tightly. It was the kind of hug that i needed when i was feeling depressed or lonely but not in this situation.

I pushed him off of me. "Ah ah ah didn't i just teach you a lesson?" he asked me and i didn't answer as i stood from the floor and took my shirt.

I put it on and he came towards me. He lifted me up and threw me across his shoulder. i didn't have the strength in me to fight it off as he climbed up the stairs and in his room.

He threw me on the bed and shut his door as he climbed on top of me.

"I'm going to burry myself inside of you so deep and i'll drag it out slowly and painfully like no one else so you'll remember that you are mine. And only mine" he said in my ear and i shivered.

Liam's POV:

At first i swear i didn't mean to hurt her that much especially but she made me mad and kissing another guy is unacceptable. I won't tolerate that behaviour. She had ti suffer her punishment as much as i hated hitting her like that.

She was so scared of me and she was shaking but i couldn't let my guard down, not now. I have to finish her punishment.

I slipped off her shorts and panties and she tried stopping me but i grabbed her both wrists and pinned them above her head. I kissed her neck as i burried myself inside of her without warning and she winced and tensed up.

"Does it hurt?" i ask her as i slowly get myself out of her and then back in and i can tell it hurts her. "Yes" she admitted. "Good. It has to" i said and got myself out of her again lazily.

"Please" she winced again and i pushed harder and deeper inside of her like i have never before. Her back arched as she screamed in pain. "You're doing great so far baby" i said to her and kissed her lips as i got out of her slowly again.

"Do you like me torturing you?" i asked her and she shook her head. "No. Please stop" she said weakly and i pushed myself inside of her again faster with no warning and harder so she feels it. I want her to feel the pain she had caused me and she'll never do that to me again.

"Liam!" she screamed and i kissed her forehead. "When will you listen, angel?" i asked her as i dragged myself completely out of her. She relaxed as she thought i was finished with her but i was not.

"Now i want you to come for me" i said and entered her again harshly as she screamed in pain again. "It hurts!" she screamed and i kissed her nose. "It has to. That's your punishment baby" i said to her and i got out of her again.

"Now you better come for me or else i will drag this in the most painful way possible until you do" i said to her as i pushed in lazily and slowly making her back arch. "Liam.. I'm" she couldn't speak.

"There we go" i said as she climaxed and i got myself out of her slowly again. "Who owns you angel?" i asked her.

When she didn't answer i looked at her and she wasn't looking at me. "Do you want me to get the belt?" i asked her and she shook her head 'no', scared. "Who owns you?" i demanded this time.

"You" she said. "Good girl" i said and kissed her cheek. "You've made a big mistake" i said to her. "I know" she said.

"I'm going to ask you tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and I'm going to make sure you know that you're mine" i said to her.

"And we can repeat this every day if you want because you obviously choose the hard way with me" i continued. "But either way you are going to learn" i said to her and kissed her cheek.

"Now" i said and covered her up. "I want you to sleep" i said. "You had an eventful day today" i said and kissed her forehead as she sadly closed her eyes.