chapter 6

''What the actual fuck Aria?!" I woke up to the sound of that.

I opened my eyes and saw Liam staring at me with wide eyes.

''What's going on?'' i asked him confused.

''What's going on?'' he asked. ''You cutting yourself that's what's going on'' he said and i furrowed my eye brows.

I looked at my wrist and i saw it was bloody with two lines. I saw that the pillow was covered in blood.

''I'm sorry about your pillow'' i said and stood from the bed.

I wanted to go past him but he grabbed my wrist and made me go backwards and in front of him.

''I don't care about the fucking pillow, tell me why the hell did you cut?'' he asked me and i just looked at him.

''Why do you care?'' i asked him.

''Because i- i just do'' he said. ''Now Aria!'' he yelled.

''How could you even ask that it's this. All of this is making me cut! i am freaking stuck here used as a sex slave for something that my father did'' i said.

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to the bathroom. He took the first aid kit and took out a bandage.

''If you ever even think of doing that again, i will punish you'' he said as he wrapped my wrist and i just glared at him.

''I hate you'' i said and he looked at me.

''Good'' he said.

''Now come, you have to eat something'' he said and grabbed my upper arm again.

He dragged me to a room with two sofa's in it and a little table in the middle, there was also a big chair next to the one sofa.

The guys were all sitting on the sofa's eating something and there were also other guys who had guns in their hands and were by the door.

''Don't mind them, they're just doing their job'' Liam said as he caught me staring at the guys.

Liam sat on the chair and i looked around me to find a place to sit on. Someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me down and suddenly i found myself in Liam's lap.

I tried to stand up off of him but he held my waist tightly so i couldn't move.

''Careful, Aria'' he whispered in my ear and i shivered. ''Let go of me'' i said.

''No'' he said.

He took a carton with chinese food in it and gave me one as well. He started eating but i wasn't exactly hungry.

''Eat'' he demanded.

''I am not hungry'' i said.

''It was not a question''

''Having hard time with this one i see'' Niall said and i looked at him.

''Do you need me to teach her a lesson?'' Zayn asked and smirked at me. I started shaking.

''Shhh calm down'' Liam whispered.

''Chil Malik, she's mine'' Liam said.

''I'm just offering'' he said and whinked at me.

I felt Liam's grip on my waist tightening and i winced.

''We need to talk about the bussines'' Louis said.

''She isn't finished with her meal'' Liam said.

''I don't care'' Louis said and Liam rolled his eyes.

''Michael!'' Harry yelled.

Michael i guess came in the room.

''Take her to the cell'' Harry said.

Michael came to me and grabbed my arm harshly. He pulled me off of Liam's lap.

''Careful with her'' Liam said and Michael nodded.

I saw that Michael had a gun in his back pocket and i made the worst mistake ever.

I pulled out the gun and pointed it at him.

All of the guys stood from the sofa and pointed their guns at me.

I started shaking and i didn't know what to do. I have never in my life held a gun before.

''Put the gun down now!'' Liam yelled.

''No, let me go home'' i said.

''Now Aria!'' Liam yelled.

I turned the gun and pointed it at me.

''No!'' Liam said.

''Let me go home!'' i yelled. ''Put. The. Fucking. Gun. Down!'' Liam yelled and he was getting angry.

''Liam handle the situation before we handle it'' Niall said and tears formed in my eyes threatening to spill.

Liam started coming towards me and i started going backwards.

''Please just let me go home'' i said and the tears fell down wetting my cheeks.

*to be continued*