chapter 31

The next day I didn't want to get up from bed. The pain was unbearable and Liam wasn't gentle at all last night. He continued thrusting deeper and deeper and he wanted me to come for him or else he would continue that until I did.

"I had to do it baby" he said and kissed my nose. "It was for your own good" he continued. "Next time you'll know to obey me" he added and stroked my cheek with his knuckles gently.

I knew better than to refuse his touch. I didn't want last night repeating itself.

"Will you disobey me again?" he asked me. "No" I said. "Good girl" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Now go take care of our son and you are not allowed to go outside no matter if any of the other lads want to come with you. You are to obey me or so help me god I will- " he said and I nodded. "I won't go out I swear Liam" I said. "Good" he said and left the bed.

" Now I have somw work to do" he said and putted his jeans on. He fumbled with his belt and looked at me lustfully. "Or should I stay so we can do something fun" he asked and smirked at me. I shook my head 'no' and got out of bed.

"No" I said and went in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and suddenly felt arms wrapping around my waist from behind me.

"Maybe I could join ypur shower?" he asked. "Liam please leave" I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because I don't want to have a shower with you" I said and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Oh really? " he asked. "Are you forgetting who owns you? You're fucking mine and I can do what ever I want with you" he growled in my ear and I shivered. "Understood? " he asked me and I gulped.

"Yes" I said. "Good" he said and kissed me just below my ear lobe, making me shiver.

"Only I can make you feel so good" he said and sucked harshly on the skin on my neck. "You're mine" he said and I whimpered in pain. "Please" I said.

"Say it!" he growled and continued his harassment on my neck. "Say it" he demanded this time.

"I'm- I'm yours" I stuttered and he fanned over the area on my neck.

He left a love bite on my neck. I looked down and he kissed my cheek. "You have been a really good girl" he said and left the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and left to see William.