chapter 24

When I opened my eyes I was feeling dizzy and i had a hangover. Pretty bad may I add and I was feeling like I was about to throw up.

I stood off of the bed and realised what happened yesterday.

I noticed that I was in Liam's room and my eyes widened.

I stood from the bed quickly and went to the door, I opened the door and was about to get the hell out when I bumped in a hard chest and the guy held me tightly so I didn't fall.

I looked at Liam and he stared right back at me. I yanked myself away from him and took a step backwards.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him and started panicking.

I didn't want the memories from here to get to me and to ruin everything.

"I want to go home" I said.

"Let me go home"

"Easy" Liam said and tried to calm me but I shook my head.

"No! Don't touch me!" I yelled. "You did this to me!"

"It's your fault!" I continued yelling. "Let me go home!"

Someone opened the door and walked in.

"Do we need to calm her down?" a guy said and he held a needle in his hand.

Liam looked at the guy and then at me and then back to the guy again and took the needle from the guy.

"I'll calm her" Liam said.

The guy nodded and walked out.

"No! Don't Liam!" I yelled.

"Calm the fuck down" he said.

He put the needle to my neck and was about to press it inside when I slowed my breathing.

"Please don't" I said to him.

He stood there for a minute with the needle and then pushed it away from my neck and put it down.

"Let me explain" Liam said.

"I don't need nor I want your explanation, let me go home" I said.

"No! Fucking listen to me!" Liam yelled and I jumped in surprise.

He grabbed my arm harshly and pushed me down to sit on the bed.

"When we got home that night I went to the boys. They told me that I was falling in love with you. And like the jerk I am I didn't want to admit that. So I said that I am not falling in love and I would do anything to prove it which was a lie because I was madly in love with you. And they told me to take your virginity that night or else Louis would do it. I didn't want you to feel that pain so I did it myself" Liam said and a couple of tears wetted my cheeks.