chapter 9

Liam's face hardened when he saw them and he gripped my waist roughly.

I squeezed his hand and he relaxed his hold on me.

" Look what you did!" Liam yelled and rolled up my sleeve.

"And that's why you'll get punishments! " he yelled angrily and I started shaking in fear.

"No, Liam please don't do this" I whispered.

When he looked at me his harsh face softened and he kissed my cheek gently.

"On your knees!" Liam yelled.

All of them kneeled down without a word of protest.

"Louis, Zayn do you guys want to have a little fun? " Liam smiled evily and they chuckled and nodded.

" Nobody touches my little angel" he said and kissed me again.

He nodded at something behind me and someone grabbed my shoulders, I was immediately led by Niall to a corner where Harry stood.

After one hour of the guys who were being tortured yelling and me gripping Harry's shirt and hiding behind him, they didn't stop.

They spanked them, burned them, cut them and lots of other stuff with torturing devices and I couldn't watch anymore.

It makes me think that my punishment was nothing compared to this one.

"Make them stop please" I said to Niall and Harry but they just shrugged.

" I'm going to vomit" I said and their eyes widened.

"I can't watch this anymore!" I yelled as I covered my ears so that I wouldn't hear the piercing screams.

Everyone turned at my direction when they heard me yelling and Liam came towards me.

I backed away to the wall away from him because I was scared of what he'll do to me.

He rubbed my cheek with his knuckles gently.

"Take her to my room" Liam said.

Victor, the guy from earlier grabbed my arm gently and led me to Liam's room.

After 15 minutes of just sitting on his bed someone knocked on the door. At first I asumed it was Liam but I was surprised at the sight infront of me.