chapter 35

Recap:

I felt Liam lying next to me and kissing my cheek. His fingers traced to my lower area and i grabbed his arm before he could put his hand in my panties. He grabbed my hand with his other hand and continued tracing his hand down my area. ''Liam please don't'' i whispered weakly.

''Shh, baby let me make you feel good'' 

-

He climbed on top of me first and took handcuffs from the bedside table. He cuffed my hands to the bed above my head and spread my legs. ''Liam please don't'' i said to him but he put his finger on my lips. ''When it hurts you, do me a favour and scream my name'' Liam said.

''N-no'' i said. ''Let's see how long you'll last'' he said and took out my leggings.

He slipped off my knickers and attached his lips to my lips. Without any warning he slipped one finger in and i tensed at the uncomfortable feeling. ''You like that?'' he said and i winced when he started pumping in and out.

''Stop'' i said weakly but there was nothing i could do. He continued kissing my lips and i couldn't put my fingers through his hair even though i wanted to.

''Be a good girl for me and remember what i told you'' he said and slipped the second finger. My back arched from the feeling but he put his free hand on my hip and put me back down on the bed, harshly. ''I- N-no'' i stuttered and he smiled as he continued sliding in and out faste.

''I am not going to stop until you scream my name'' he said in my ear and i shivered. Pleasure ran through my body as he continued sliding in and out and kissing me. ''Liam!'' i screamed and he smiled. ''Again'' he said and slipped another finger. ''Li- Liam!'' i screamed in pain again.

''Good girl'' he said. ''Now beg me to stop'' he said and i shook my head. ''No?'' he asked me amused and i shook my head again, not being able to speak from the pleasure overpowering my mind and body.

''Are you disobeying me again Aria?'' he asked me and slowed the speed on his fingers, torturing me. I breathed heavily and shook my head again. ''Then do as you're told!'' i yelled at her. ''Li-Liam please!'' I screamed as pressure started building inside my stomach. ''Good girl'' he said. ''Please'' i whispered again quietly.

''You want me to fuck you?'' he asked her amused and i shook my head. ''Alright baby, enough torturing for today'' he said and i cried out as he slipped his fingers out of me, the warmth leaving me immediatelly. 

Liam looked at me concerned and then he attached his lips with mine once more before uncuffing my wrists. My arms relaxed by my side and my lower area was aching from the pressure. ''That was your punishment for today, angel'' he said as he lied next to me.

''But i didn't do anything'' i said quietly. ''You disobeyed me and you're very brave'' he said and wrapped his arm around my waist from behind me, dragging me closer to him. My back was pressed to his hard and warm chest.

''I'm going to fuck every ounce of bravery in yur body, understood?'' he asked me and i shivered. ''Yes'' i said quietly, not wanting to disobey him again. ''Where is Will?'' i asked him quietly. ''He's sleeping'' Liam said.

''And so should you, come on, close your eyes angel, you need to sleep'' he said. ''I don't want to sleep, i want to see my son'' i said to him and the grip on my waist tightened. ''What was that again?'' he asked me and i looked down.

''Please Liam, just let me see my son'' i said to him. ''Do you want me to get mad again and fuck you until you go unconcious?'' he asked me and put his hand on my cheek firmly. ''No'' i said quietly. ''Then fucking do as i say'' he demanded and i closed my eyes.

''Good night, angel'' he kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly, as if i was going to disappear.