chapter 32

Liam's POV:

After i finished bussines i had to go home because my people had to bring me a guy that i had to question.

Also i wanted to see my son and Aria, it feels kind of different to have a family but i tested William and he turned out to be my son our DNA matched. 

I walked in my house and the bodyguards greeted me as i took a sit on the couch. ''Michael!'' i yelled for my bodyguardl ''Yes sir?'' he came in the living room. ''Where is Aria?'' i asked him. ''She's with your child'' Michael said and i nodded.

''Has she gotten out of the room?'' i asked. ''No, she's been staying in the whole day'' he said and i nodded. She hasn't eaten anything...

''Daddy!'' i heard Will's voice and someone running from my room to me. ''No William don't go-'' Aria yelled for him but William was already in my arms. The bodyguards stopped Aria so she couldn't get near me. Not that she can hurt me, i'm a lot stronger than her, but she if i don't want to see her right now, i won't. My rules, i own her.

I sat Will on one of my legs and he hugged me with his little arms around my neck. He looks a lot like me. ''Let me go'' Aria said but Philip, the bodyguard in front of her, held her hand tightly. I don't want anyone touching her. 

''Leave us alone!'' i said to the bodyguards and they left immediately, letting go of Aria. She started coming towards me the instant they let go of her but i stopped her. ''Stop!'' i said and she looked at me confused. ''Go back in the room'' i said and she opened her mouth.

''What? No'' she said and i narrowed my eyes. ''I am not leaving William with you'' she said. ''You don't thrust me?'' i asked her, raising an eye brow and she shook her head. ''No'' she said quietly. ''Go back in your room, right now!'' i yelled at her and she jumped from the tone in my voice.

''No!'' she yelled at me. Where does this courage come from? Everyone obeys me and is afraid of me, everyone does what's told. Except her. She is so fucking stubborn and she is going to get herself in trouble if she continues. How can she stand her ground in front of me? I have never seen anyone so brave in my entire life. Maybe that's what is dragging me towards her.

''Disobey me now and you'll suffer the consiquences later'' i threatened her and she gulped. ''Go back'' i demanded again and she turned around. ''Good girl'' i said before she left and slammed the door. ''I don't like your attitude Aria!'' i yelled at her angrily and i know she heard me. But she can't say anything back to me because it's forbidden for her.

William yawned in front of me and squeezed my wrist gently. I rubbed his head slowly and gently and he put his head on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and i sat there quietly until he fell asleep. I lifted him up, quietly not to wake him and went in the room.

Aria was sleeping on the bed and she was snuggled in the blanket, she makes you want to cuddle with her and stay the whole day. I can't be mad at her, no matter how much she pisses me off.

I put Will in his bed gently and covered him with his blanket. I lied on the bed behind Aria and hugged her waist from behind her. She smelled heavinly and if i could, i would lie in bed with her all day.

But i had to finish my bussines for today so i kissed her cheek gently not to wake her and walked out of the room.

(A/N: i noticed some grammar mistakes in the chapter before this so i wanted to apologise, it's because i wrote it on my phone and i had some spelling issues. And i'm also really sorry for not updating, i'll try and double update today so here you go, hope you like it <3)