chapter 3

After i heard all that i needed a rest so i fell asleep on the hard bed made of metal.

I can't believe what have i gotten myself into. Who knows what my dad and sister are doing, i know what my step mom is doing, celebrating. Am i ever going to get out of here? Guess not...

I heard a door slam and someone shaking me.

''Wake up the boss wants to see you!'' i heard a loud voice and i furrowed my eye brows.

''Wha-?'' i asked and opened my eyes.

There was a large man in front of me and he grabbed my upper arm.

''Just do as they say'' Peter said to me.

The guy yanked me out of the bed and started dragging me out of the cell and in the halls.

''Let go of me i can walk by myself'' i said to him and tried to yank my arm away from him but he just tightened his grip.

We reached a door and he opened it. He dragged me in some room and shut the door. The guy threw me harshly on the ground in front of five other guys.

''Is this Richard's daughter?'' one of them asked. ''Yes, she's a feisty one'' the guy that threw me said and i rolled my eyes.

''Good to know'' the guy infront of me said and nodded at him, he left the room.

''I think we need to introduce ourselves'' one guy said and the other nodded.

''My name is Louis and these are Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall'' Louis said and pointed at each of the guys.

''Good for you, i don't care'' i said and stood up.

''On your knees'' Zayn said and i looked at him. ''Excuse me?'' i asked him.

Liam came towards me. ''You are very sassy you know?'' he said.

He put his arm on my left shoulder and looked at me.

''We need to change that'' he said.

He squezeed my shoulder where he held it tightly and i winced in pain.

''Stop!'' i screamed and i fell on my knees in pain as a tear slipped from my cheek.

''He said on your knees'' Liam said and i just looked up at him, he started to go back to his friends. ''Fuck you!'' i screamed at them.

He stopped walking and turned. Liam came towards me again. He grabbed my chin harshly and made me look up at him.

''What was that?'' he asked me and i looked at him angrily.

''Nothing'' i said. ''Good'' he said and let go of me.

''Now, we agreed that you will be Liam's and no one is asking you so you do as he says understood?'' Harry asked and i closed my eyes for a moment.

do as he says I heard Peter's voice but i do not care.

''No'' i said. ''Let me go home'' i added angrily.

All of them looked at me in disbelief.

''Can you give us a couple of minutes, i want to speak with her privately'' Liam said.

All of them nodded and walked out. I started shaking in fear.

Liam came towards me and grabbed my wrist. He yanked me on my feet and looked down at me because of our height difference.

''You're going to do as i say. My father has spent years watching you and so did i when i grew up. This was all planned. So when i want i'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't even know where you are. And this is for revenge because your father did this to you, your own father'' Liam spoke and a tear slipped from my cheek.

''What the hell did i do to deserve this?'' i asked him and he kissed my forehead.

''You didn't, but your father did. Trust me my sister was asking the same question when your father took her virginty'' Liam said and my eyes widened.

''What?'' i asked him and he just smiled.

''Sleep tight'' he said and i looked at him confused.

He put a cloth on my mouth and i furrowed my eye brows. I tried not to breath and hold my breath for as long as i can because i didn't want to breath that.

''Stop fighting'' Liam said as he squeezed the cloth tighter to my mouth.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore and i breathed in.

''There we go'' I heard Liam saying and i felt light headed.

I fell asleep as a pair of strong arms caught me.