chapter 39

Couple of hours have passed since Liam left and  Peter also didn't come with William. I'm kind if worried about Will but i guess he'll come soon.

I remember meeting Peter. He was kind to me and gave me a way out of here but Liam was really jealous of him even though there wasn't a reason to be.

Someone knocked on the door and i stood up to open it. When i did Peter was at the door with Will in his arms and i smiled as i saw Will.

"Will" i said excited and took him from Peter. "Mommy!" William yelled and grinned as he wrapped his small hands around my neck. "I missed you mommy" he said and i smiled. "I missed you too baby" i said to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you so much Peter" i said and hugged him. "i- i have to tell you something.." he said as we broke the hug and i left Will on the bed.

"Umm.. okay" i said and went over to him. "I- i love you" he said and my eyes widened.  "What?" i asked him, shocked.

"I have since i first saw you in that basement and i have spent days trying to get you out of here and then when you left i was devastated but since you're here let's just get this over with" he said and my eyes widened. "Get what over with?" i tried asking but he attached his lips to mine before j could even process what was going on.

i pushed him away but he wouldn't budge, i was a lot weaker than him. "Stop" i said. "Just kiss me back Aria" he said and pressed himself harder on me.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" i heard Liam's voice and Peter stopped kissing me the second he heard Liam.

"Li- " i tried saying but he put his hand in the air stopping me.

"Michael!" Liam yelled and the bodyguard came in the room. "First take Will and call four more guys" Liam said and i stepped backwards.

I didn't even try to fight for William when Michael took him because i knew what was coming for me. And at least i know Will is in good hands so i don't have to worry about him as well.

"Please" i said but Liam was fuming in anger. "I saw everything. From the moment he brought Will here to when i stopped you so don't you even try to talk to me right now" Liam said angrily.

I have never seen him so angry in my entire life.

When the bodyguards showed up Liam looked at us. "Take these two in the basement" Liam demanded.