chapter 10

"Peter?" I asked surprised.

"I just want to tell you this I feel like I owe you one" he said and I furrowed my eye brows.

"What?" I askd confused.

"Listen, I remembered a way to get you out of here" Peter said and my eyes widened.

"There is?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You just have to fall in love with Liam" said Peter and my face fell.

"That is not easy" I said.

"I know, but The guys are watching your every step" Peter said. "The way you're acting because they know if you're in love" he said.

"So just make yourself fall in love" he said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just start seeing the good things about Liam" he said and I nodded.

"You'll get out quicker than you think" he said and I nodded again.

"Thank you very much Peter" I said and he nodded.

"No problem" he said.

Just as he turned to walk out, the door opened. Liam came in and had a confused expression when he saw us. I froze and Liam got more angry.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked Peter.

"Did you fuck her?" Liam asked and looked at me as my eyes widened.

"No of course not" Peter said.

"Do you want to get beaten again?" Liam asked and Peter shook his head 'no'.

"Liam please just let him go" I said.

"I'm going to have a talk with you later" Liam said and I gulped.

" I'll deal with you later. Get the fuck out!" Liam yelled and I took a step backwards.

Peter got out and gave me a sorry look.

Liam pinned me to the wall and held both of my wrists above my head with his one hand. He put the other around my neck but he didn't squeeze he just held his hand there. He kissed me forcefully and I had to stand on my tip toes to reach his height. I returned the kiss as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and our lips moved in sync.

We broke our kiss and Liam looked down at me and smiled.

" Did he touch you?" Liam asked me and let go of my hands.

He put his hands next to my head so he was trapping me and I couldn't go anywhere.

"No- " I said but he interrupted me.

"Do you know that I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you? " Liam said looking me in the eyes and not loosing eye contact.

"He didn't- " I said but he cut ne off again.

"Shh I'm talking" he said and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

" Your mine" he said. "And if- " he started but didn't get to finish his sentence as I cut him off this time and kissed him.

His hands went to my waist and mine snaked around his neck, standing on my tip toes again and he smiled through the kiss.

When we broke the kiss again he looked down at me and smiled.

"I like that" he said and I smiled.