Chapter 45

The boys were playing around a little bit and joking a little bit with the boxing gloves, they fought a little and practiced as i removed William's gloves from his hands and put them down gently.

Louis nodded at my direction and everyone turned as i pretended to not pay attention and feed Will. They were talking something and then they continued fighting and joking around. ''I want to sleep mommy'' William said and i nodded.

i took him in a sleeping position in my arms and gave him his milk so he drank his milk as he looked at me. Harry came towards us and he sat on the ground in front of me.

''How is he doing?'' he asked me and i smiled. ''Fine'' i said and Harry touched his little hand. ''You don't want him to fight, do you?'' he asked me and i looked down.

''It's just that the fear of him not returning back home just because he got into a fight for a job that is not even worth his life, scares me'' i said and he nodded. ''Well you already have that with Liam'' he said and i nodded.

''Yeah, i don't want to loose them'' i said. ''You won't, i promise'' he said and i smiled. Will closed his eyes slowly as he yawned and continued drinking his milk. ''Does this mean he's sleeping?'' Harry asked me and i laughed.

''Well he surely won't start sleeping as soon as he closes his eyes'' i said. ''Maybe, like for 15 minutes'' i added and he nodded.

Liam approached us as well.

''What are you guys talking about?'' he asked us as he lifted the shirt above his head and took it off because it was dripping with sweat.

His face was too. But he's just too hot.

He winked as he saw me checking him out and i smiled as i looked down at Will. ''I'm going to put him to sleep'' i said and Liam nodded.

I took William and the bowl and the bottle with me, up stairs. I walked in William's small room. I put him first to change his diaper. And i changed it quietly and careful not to wake him. I put the diaper in the trash and dressed him up again.

I put him carefully in his bed and put on the stars on the ceiling to glow. Liam set it up, special for William.

I closed his door and locked it because i don't believe this body guards as i went down stairs in the kitchen.

I washed the dishes in the sink and put them to dry.

I heard them laughing and that means they finished in the gym. I walked up stairs quietly and opened Liam's room as i walked in. Suddenly someone put an arm around my troat, holding me sternly, not chocking me.

He started kissing me and just by my skin, shivering and reacting to his kiss, i knew it was Liam. I was pushed against the wall, my hands pinned on the wall with his one arm and with the other he roamed my body.

''I want to fuck you'' he said as he kissed me hungrily and i returned the kiss. ''I want to kiss every inch of your body'' he said as his lips went down my neck and he pressed into me, i felt the bulge through his basketball shorts.

''Shower first'' i said as i struggled in his strong grip on my wrists. When he let go of me, i pushed his chest lightly and he frowned. ''But-'' he said and i kissed him before he could say something.

He continued kissing me, without braking our kiss as his hand went down to my crotch and he rubbed it gently. I pushed his hand away from me. ''Get in the shower'' i said. ''But you can join me'' he said and took my hand as i shook my head 'no'.

He pouted again. ''Not fair'' he said as he went to the bathroom, but not before sneaking another kiss.