chapter 36

Aria's POV:

When i woke up the next morning Liam wasn't in the bed and i was glad. I was still sore from yesterday and i was stil tired. I yawned when i stood up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. 

When i finished i went out of the room and went in the living room. Surprisingly there were not bodyguards here and Liam was feeding William.

''Did someone allow you to come out of the room?'' Liam asked me not looking at me. ''No'' i said.

''Then why did you?'' he asked me. His voice was way too calm for Liam. ''Because i wanted to'' i said. ''Did you ask me if you could?'' he asked me again. ''No'' i said. ''Why?'' he asked me.

''Because i am an adult and i can make choices for myself'' i said getting angry and this time he really looked at me. ''Didn't quiet catch that''

''I said-'' i started but he cut me off. ''Don't fucking forget who owns you Aria! I make the choices for you understood?! I am responsible if you eat, sleep, see my son or even live! I make the decisions because i fucking own you! Because you're mine!'' he yelled at the top of his lungs and stood up, coming towards me as i backed away from him in fear.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up. ''Don't get me mad in the mornings Aria'' he growled and i looked down. ''Fuck you'' i said to him and he raised his eye brow. ''Are you cursing on me?'' he asked me. ''Yes'' I said.

''Go in the fucking room, i'll deal with you later!'' he said and grabbed my upper arm. I dragged her to the room and i couldn't even fight off his touch, i'm really weak. ''I hate you'' i said to him and he took a step towards her.

I looked at him frigthened of what he could do with me and he put his hand on my jawline roughly. ''No. You love me'' he said and he attached his lips to mine forcefully. I tried pushing him off, but he's a lot stronger than me. He held me tightly against him and i finally responded to his kiss.

''Don't push my buttons, Aria. I mean it'' he said when we broke the kiss. ''Let me see my son'' i said. ''No!'' he yelled and got out from the room shutting the door. 

I couldn't stop his words replaying in my mind. I am responsible if you eat, sleep, see my son or even live! I make the decisions because i fucking own you! Because you're mine! So if he wanted he could starve me to death or kill me? Or my- our son? He's mental and i can't think about this right now.

Where does he take William? Who takes care of our son? Is Will well fed? Is he sleeping like he should? Where the hell is he staying?

I lied on the bed because i was sleepy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep immediately.

Liam's POV:

When i was done feeding William i took him where he stayed yesterday, at my mom's and went back to see Aria. I am pissed at her for everything she did this morning. I walked in the bedroom and saw her sleeping on the bed. 

How can a person sleep this much?

She looks adorable like this. And beautiful. She's really pretty. I sat next to her and stroked her cheek with my knuckles gently not to wake her. She mumbled something in her sleep but she didn't wake up. 

I took a piece of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. ''I love you'' i mumbled quietly, not believing my own words.