chapter 33

Liam's POV:

When i walked out of the room, i took the torturing equipment and went downstairs in the basement. This guy owes (sp?) me money and he didn't deliever the drugs that had to come here. Also he's been stealing some shit. It's not about the fucking money, me and the boys are rich but i have to make everyone see what we're capable of and i don't want anyone messing with our bussines again. 

''Where the fuck is my money?'' i asked him, after Michael splashed water over his face to wake him.

''I swear i don't know'' he said and i rolled my eyes. ''That's what they all say'' i said and nodded to Michael.

Michael putted the wires around him and gave me the electromachine so every time he lies to me, i'm going to electrocude him.

''Where's the drug?'' i asked him. ''They stole it- '' he started but i pushed it and electricity ran through his body. He screamed in pain until i lowered the pressure and then stopped. ''Start fucking saying the truth or i can continue doing this, i've got all day'' i said to him and he gulped.

''The- there this other gang who- who want to- to who- they- umm know about you and- and they want to- they're a threat to you'' he said stuttering and i put the electricity on a high level making him scream in pain again.

When i lowered it he was shaking. ''Who are they and what do they want?'' i asked him. ''They want to be better than you obviously. They're trying to figure your weak spot and they're reaching out for your guys, offering them double than you pay them to sell information'' he explained and i cracked my knuckles.

I already know my weakness and i don't want anyone messing with my bussines. I took out the gun from my back and shot him straight in the forehead. ''Clean the body, no trace of it'' i said to Michael and he nodded going over to the guy.

When i turned i saw a frightened Aria in front of me with tears in her eyes and her small body was shaking. ''Aria'' i said but she turned and walked up stairs running away from me.

I went up stairs as well but Aria was already in the room and she locked herself in. ''Aria open this god damned door or so help me god i will brake it!'' i yelled and heard her crying from inside. I punched the door hard and it cracked a little. I kicked it several times and then the door was broken.

''Mark!'' i yelled for a bodyguard and he came here. ''Take William'' i ordered. Will was already crying but i couldn't take care of that as well, i had to talk to Aria right now. ''No! Don't hurt him please!'' she yelled.

She was shaking and crying, she was having a panic attack and she didn't know what she was doing. ''Please! Liam! Don't!'' she yelled as Mark took William and Aria started going after Mark but i grabbed her wrist and spun her around, stopping her.

''Calm down!'' i yelled at her but she coouldn't stop shaking. I took out a needle and  got the cap out with my teeth. ''No! What is that?! Stop!'' she was yelling and shaking her head. I sticked the needle in her neck and her eyes rolled back as she slumped in my arms.

Finally she was calm. I lifted her up bridal style and took her downstairs in the basement. 

(A/N: here is the other chapter and i didn't know it would be this quick so i'm just going to work on the next. I hope you like it <3)