Chapter 44

I took a knife from the drawer and started cutting the apple, then the banana. I felt a soft kiss on my neck from behind me and i turned with the knife still in my hands, pointing it.

''Easy'' said Liam as he took a step backwards and i closed my eyes for a second. ''Sorry'' i mumbled as i turned back around.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder as i continued slicing the strawberries. ''What are you doing?'' he asked me. I took all of that and put them in the mixer. ''I'm making Will, a cereal'' i said and Liam just watched me prepare it.

I put on the mixer and it cut through the fruit as it made it almost like juice. ''Zayn came inhere and took Will'' i said and looked at Liam as he raised his eye brows. ''What did he want with him?'' he asked me as I put the mix in a bowl carefully.

''He took Will to the gym down stairs with the boys'' i said and took the milk that was heated in the pot as i put it in Will's bottle. ''Let's go downstairs'' Liam said as i put the dirty dishes in the sink and put the supplies back in he fridge.

''I'll clean that, later'' i said. ''No worries'' he said as he took the bottle and i looked at his knuckles as i frowned. ''Wha-'' i tried asking as i grabbed his hand and looked closely. There were cuts and bruises, and that only means one thing. He was fighting with someone.

''Who were you fighting with?'' i asked him. I know he wasn't fighting with the bodyguards, that's for sure because he was whipping (sp?) them. ''It does not matter, let's go'' he said. ''But it does'' i said to him and he just shook his head.

''Well, it doesn't hurt, so'' he said and i rolled my eyes. ''I still have to clean it'' i said and he chuckled at me. ''So concerning'' he said as he touched my cheek and gently pecked my cheek.

''Now, let's go'' he said as he took his hand from mine, grabbed the bottle quickly and i took the small bowl of cere and we went downstairs.

When Liam and i went down stairs and Liam opened the door of the gym, i gasped. Harry and the other boys were all in their shorts and tank tops and they had boxer gloves on their hands. They bought small boxer gloves for Will as well.

It looked cute a little and then Harry was showing Will how to punch as Will watched carefully and then repeated the action. They clapped their hands and laughed. But as much as he was cute, i did not want him doing this. 

I don't want this future for him.

Liam just chuckled from next to me and ran to them like a little child. ''Daddy'' Will said and Liam opened his arms as William ran to him. Liam lifted Will up from the ground as he hugged him tightly. ''I missed you, little guy'' he said and Will giggled.

''I missed you too'' he said. I saw the boys watching Liam and admiring him. 

''Time to eat'' i said to Will as i sat on a chair that had a table next to it. On the table there were all kinds of training gear.

I sat the bowl and Liam sat the bottle on the table as he put William down. I lifted Will this time and put him on my lap as i took the bowl and the spoon to feed him.

(A/N: alright here is another update and i'm doing the next chapter as well to apologize for not updating <3)