chapter 37

Liam's POV:

She stirred in her sleep and she finally opened her eyes. Thank god because i was so bored i started playing with her from boredom. Probably that's why she woke up.

When she lazily opened her eyes i saw the fear in them. Is she afraid of me? She couldn't be.. ''Liam'' she whispered as i stroked her cheek gently. ''Yes baby?'' i said to her. ''I'm sorry for earlier'' she said and i nodded. ''Please don't punish me'' she added quietly and a tear slipped from her eye.

''No, angel don't cry'' i said to her. I grabbed her arms and lifted her in a sitting position on the bed. I quickly hugged her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up and put her on my lap. ''I won't baby, please don't be afraid of me'' i said and i kissed her cheek.

 ''Where is William?'' she asked me. ''Safe'' i said  and she raised her head to look up at me. ''You're always giving me the same answer and i'm worried'' she said and i kissed her forehead. ''No need to be worried. You think i'd let Will in unsafe inverinment?'' i asked her and she shook her head.

''When are you going to let me out?'' she asked me as i stroked her hair. ''When i feel like i can trust you'' i said to her. ''I have a job'' she said. ''Yeah that's taken care of as well'' i said and she looked at me concerned. ''What did you do?'' she asked me, panicked.

''I sold that because i didn't want you to work. I want all your focus on me and William'' i said to her and she started wiggling from my lap. ''Where are you going?'' i asked her. ''Let me go'' she said. ''No. Stay'' i said to her and held her tightly.

She calmed down a little and i kissed her cheek. ''No need to fight me'' i said to her. ''You know the consiquences'' i added and she shivered. ''Relax baby, i would never do anything to hurt you'' i said to her and she looked like she was thinking about something and i happened to know what it was..

''Not on purpous'' i said and kissed her cheek again. ''Come on let's make you something to eat'' i said and she stood from my lap.

We went to the kitchen and i opened the fridge. ''What do you want to eat?'' i asked her looking in the fridge. ''Let's make pasta'' she said and i nodded. ''Alright, I'll make it. You stay out of it!'' I yelled and  she jumped from the tone of my voice which made me chuckle.

''Do you want something with the pasta?'' i asked her. ''Maybe like bolognese or something'' she said and i nodded. ''Can i just put the water for the- '' she tried but i interrupted her. ''Fuck no!'' i yelled and she pouted and looked down.

I sighed and went over to her. I put my hands on her cheeks and raised her head to look at me. ''It's for your own good'' i said. ''Remember last time?'' i asked her. ''Yes'' she said quietly and i nodded. ''Alright'' i said and kissed her nose.

She sat on the chair and i started making the food. She is just so clumsy and i don't want her to get hurt.

After  1 hour the lunch was finished and i let Aria set the table. When we finished eating, we went in the living room to watch a movie.

Aria was snuggled in my chest as she watched the movie and my arms were around her, hugging her and keeping her warm. I kissed her head and i didn't watch the movie, i watched her carefully how she watched it.

I can't even describe how much i love her..