chapter 7

Recap:

''Michael!'' Harry yelled.

Michael i guess came in the room.

''Take her to the cell'' Harry said.

Michael came to me and grabbed my arm harshly. He pulled me off of Liam's lap.

''Careful with her'' Liam said and Michael nodded.

I saw that Michael had a gun in his back pocket and i made the worst mistake ever.

I pulled out the gun and pointed it at him.

All of the guys stood from the sofa and pointed their guns at me.

I started shaking and i didn't know what to do. I have never in my life held a gun before.

''Put the gun down now!'' Liam yelled.

''No, let me go home'' i said.

''Now Aria!'' Liam yelled.

I turned the gun and pointed it at me.

''No!'' Liam said.

''Let me go home!'' i yelled. ''Put. The. Fucking. Gun. Down!'' Liam yelled and he was getting angry.

''Liam handle the situation before we handle it'' Niall said and tears formed in my eyes threatening to spill.

Liam started coming towards me and i started going backwards.

''Please just let me go home'' i said and the tears fell down wetting my cheeks.

( A/N: sorry the recap is so long)

I bumped into the wall behind me and there was no where i could go anymore.

He putted his hand on mine where i held the gun.

''Last chance'' he said and i shook my head 'no'.

He dragged my hand towards him and twirled it. He spun me around so my back was to him. Liam took the gun from my hand and held me against the wall.

''Nice job Payne'' i heard Harry's voice.

I winced in pain as Liam spun my wrist more which caused my wrist to sting.

''Does it hurt?'' Liam asked me in a mocking tone and put pressure on my wrist.

''Yes'' i said and a tear escaped my eye wetting my cheeks.

''Do you want punishmetn baby?'' he asked me and i shook my head 'no'.

'' You should have taught of that before'' Liam said and i shivered.

''Please don't'' i said and he just shook his head.

''Too late'' he said and i started shaking.

He turned me around and i saw that everyone left the room and we were alone.

''Shh don't be afraid'' he said.

''Let me go home, please'' i said as he rubbed my cheek gently with his knuckles.

''That's not possible baby'' he said.

"Please don't" I said and started shaking in fear.

He grabbed my neck with his big hand and squeezed it so I couldn't breathe. He lifted me up by just holding my neck and it was getting really hard for me to not breathe as I thought I was going to pass out every second now. I grabbed his hand where he held my neck with my small ones and he just chuckled at my hopeless attempts.

" Are you going to disobey me again?" he asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"Good girl" he said.

He let go of me and I fell to the ground weakly. I put my hand on my I guess already bruised neck and tried to catch my breathe as I stared up at him.

A tear slipped from my eye and wetted my cheeks and he gripped my arm harshly. He made me stand up on my feet.

"I'm sorry baby, but you have to learn" he said.

He brushed the tear from my cheek with his thumb and I flinched back away from his touch.

"Now, now you don't want me teaching you another leason now do you?" he asked me and I shook my head yet again as a couple more tears escaped my eyes.

" Don't cry angel" he said as he kissed my cheek and I closed my eyes.

"Just please let me go home" I said.

" No!" he yelled and I jumped in surprise because of the tone kn his voice.

He brushed my hair away from my neck and stick a needle in it.

I fought back the urge to not wake up but I couldn't as my eyes became heavy and I fell in a pair of strong arms, asleep.

Mine (Liam Payne/ one direction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara