chapter 8

When I woke up the next morning I was in the cell again.

I groaned because my neck was hurting from the hard "bed".

"Morning sunshine" I heard a voice out of my cell and I jumped in surprise.

I turned and saw Harry chuckling to my reaction.

"Let's go, Liam is waiting for you" Harry said and I groaned.

He opened my cell and gripped my arm harshly. I winced in pain and he looked at me concerned, his hard stare fading away.

"Let me look at that" he said and gripped my wrist once again.

He yanked my sleeve up and mine and his eyes widened at the huge bruise on my arm. When he examined it closely he put the sleeve back down.

"Let's go, Liam would want to see this" he said.

He put his arm on the small of my back gently leading me out of the basement.

We reached another unknown room for me and Harry opened the door.

There was an arena and Liam was fighting against someone in it. He was shirtless and I couldn't help but notice the well defined abs.

When we walked in Liam looked at me and his eyes widened I guess from surprise that Harry wasn't yanking me to here instead he was leading me more gently. He clenched his jaw tightly.

"Eyes on your opponent Payne!" Louis yelled.

The guy who was fighting against Liam punched Liam in the stomach but Liam didn't even move as if it didn't even hurt him. Probably didn't hurt him I mean Liam is Liam he is buff.

With just one punch Liam knocked the guy and his opponent was laying to the ground.

My hands went to my mouth as I stared with wide eyes and all of them chuckled at my reaction.

Liam came up to me and kissed me forcefully. My hands went to his sweaty chest to stop him but he just grabbed my wrists and held my hands on his chest, his strength overpowering me once again. He forced his tongue In my mouth and smiled through the kiss. When I broke it I just glared at him and he grinned.

"I missed you, princess" Liam said.

"She has something to tell you" Harry said.

Liam's face hardened and he stared at me waiting for something.

"No I don't" I said.

"Yeah she does" Harry said.

"Tell me" Liam demanded.

"I have nothing to say"

"Tell me or you know the consequences" Liam said and I took a step backwards.

Liam's eyes lost his chocolate brown color and got replaced by the dark shade of brown. The usual color when he's angry.

Harry snaked his arm around my waist preventing me from going anywhere and when Liam saw that he clenched his fists by his side so hard, his knuckles turned white.

" Look at her arm" Harry said.

I put my arm behind my back but Liam gripped my wrist harshly and dragged my arm infront of me.

He rolled up the sleeve and his eyes widened when he saw the huge bruise.

"Victor!" Liam yelled.

Suddenly a guy came in and stood in front of Liam.

"Bring me every single one who was responsible for her these days" Liam said and Victor nodded and left the room.

"I'll take it from here Harry" Liam said.

Harry let go of my waist and went somewhere.

I looked at the cut that was on Liam's left eye brow probably from fighting and I furrowed my eye brows. I raised my hand and touched his cut gently, afraid of what his reaction would be.

But he did nothing. He stayed still and watched my every move. He gripped my hand and my breath hitched in my throat ad to what he might do to me. He kissed my palm gently and smiled at me.

"Your hands are really soft" he said and I smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

Suddenly the door opened and Victor I guess came in the room with a bunch of guys from earlier.

*To be continued *