chapter 42

Aria's POV:

Liam stayed last night with me and he was hugging me the whole night but when i woke up he wasn't here. I somehow stood from the bed and my back was stinging from yesterday. Also my lower area was aching because Liam wasn't gentle at all, he was torturing me.

I went in the bathroom to take a quick shower and when the water started running down my back i relaxed instantly. When i finished the shower i was only in my bra and knickers because i didn't have any clothes on. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When i walked out of the bedroom Liam was at the door.

"Oh my god i didn't know you were in here" i said to him. "What are you doing in that? Are you trying to tempt me?" he asked me slurring the words.

"Are you drunk? " i asked him. He was leaned to the wall, his arms crossed and he was looking at me like I'm his meal. "Yes and you are very hot in those" he said.

"Is there anyone else in the bathroom?" he asked me. "What? No" i said and tried to cover myself with something. "Because it was fine yesterday for you to cheat on me" he said.

"Cheat on you? We are not even together you are forcing me in this" i said to him as calm as i could but it's hard with his words and that attitude.

"I know you love me, princess you can't deny it" he said and i went to his wardrobe ignoring him.

He had a big walk in closet with his stuff and i was just trying to borrow something to wear. I grabbed a pair of boxers and i reached on my tip toes to grab a t shirt but i couldn't catch it. Liam is so much taller than me so it's only reasonable for him to put the t shirts so high.

I felt a hand tracing down my back where he hit me yesterday and i shivered. He applied a little more pressure to the touch and i winced. "It hurts" i said to him. "I know baby, I'm sorry" he said and kissed my back gently.

"I had to do it otherwise how would you learn" he said and turned me around. "No" i said but it was too late his lips already made contact with mine and he was kissing me forcefully.

"Stop.." i tried to stop him by putting my hands on his chest but he grabbed my wrists and held them on his chest. "Kiss me back Aria" he said through the kiss and i gave in.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth without asking for entrance first, what a gentleman.

His hand reached to cup my boob and i tried to get his hand off of me but he only squeezed me harder and i winced. "You sure you want to do that?" he asked me through the kiss and i shook my head.

I broke our kiss and he raised his hand. I thought he was going to hit me and i flinched backwards but instead he reached above my head to take a shirt because i couldn't reach it. "You thought i was going to hit you?" he asked me, his voice full of hurt. "Well you didn't mind hitting me yesterday" i said and took the shirt from his hands.

"That was for restraining, i wouldn't do anything to hurt you" Liam said and i put on the shirt. "Where is Will?" i asked him.

"At my mom's" he said. "Well bring him, i want to see him" i said getting mad. "No this is part of your punishment. You won't see him for 4 days" Liam said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" i asked him. "You have to think before you kiss someone else" he said and i slapped him. "He kissed me and you can't forbid me to see my son!" i yelled at him. "You shouldn't have done that" he said as he looked at me angrily.

I went past him and he tried grabbing my wrist but i yanked it out of his grip. I already have bruises from yesterday from those damn bodyguards.

I was feeling sick to my stomach and i went in the bathroom and locked the door so he couldn't come in. "Aria!" he yelled and banged on the door.

I raised my hair from my face and started throwing up in the toilet. Something loud was heard like crashing and Liam came in the bathroom. I looked at him before throwing up again and he was worried.

He grabbed my hair and held it as i put my hands on the toilet for support. When i cleared my stomach i stood up to wash my face and hands. Then i put mouthwash.

"Are you alright?" he asked me. "Are you drunk?" i asked him. "No. You sobered me up" he said. I went past him and out of the bathroom i can't deal with him right now.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. "To lie down, I'm not feeling well" i said and lied on his bed.

"Do you want me to call a doctor? " he asked me as he sat on the bed in front of me. "No" i said and closed my eyes.

He started tracing his knuckles on my cheek gently and i fell asleep like that.