Chapter 28

When i woke up the next morning, my hand was uncuffed and William was sleeping next to me. I noticed his wrist was covered with bandage and his cheeks were stained from the tears. He must have cried a lot.

He opened his eyes slowly and when he looked at me he smiled.

"Mommy!" He yelled and i smiled.

I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his small hands around me. "Don't leave me again, mommy" he said. "I won't Will" i said.

I stood up with him still in my hands. His head was buried in my neck and hair. I went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Going somewhere, baby?" I heard a voice from behind me and i turned, scared. "I- i have to- feed Will" i said and Liam smiled at me.

He gave me Will's bottle of milk and i took it. If he has his bottle than he surely has all his toys and clothes and the products for showering him, or changing his diaper.

I sat Will in my lap and gave him the bottle. He could drink and eat for himself so he held his bottle and drank his milk.

"Shouldn't you help him?" Liam asked. "He knows how to hold his own milk, Liam.. He's not a baby anymore, he's 2" i said. "Alright geez i was just asking'' he said.

"Well don't question my parenthood, especially when you haven't been around him his whole life" i said angrily. "And who's fault is that?" He asked me and i rolled my eyes. "It is not my fault that you make mistakes like taking my virginity or your job" i said i almost forgot that Will was listening to us. Almost.

"Shut the fuck up, everyone makes mistakes" he said. "Don't use that language around Will" i said and he rolled his eyes. "I can do whatever i want" he growled and left the room, locking it.

A/n: sorry the chapter is short i messed up, i'll make the next longer i promise. Love you