chapter 40

When the two bodyguards grabbed both of my hands i didn't even try to fight off their touch. Their grip was so strong but that was the least of my concerns.

The other two bodyguards dragged Peter more harshly and painfully. When we got downstairs they put Peter on his knees and tied his feet and wrists with ropes. They took off his shirt and they turned him so he was facing us with his back.

I was standing on the side with them both holding my arms so tight like i planned on even trying to run away.

Liam was in the middle and he was quiet. which is not good. I'd rather him yell at me than be this quiet.

He raised his t shirt a little and took off his belt.

"I want you to watch this. To see him in pain and feel guilty because you are the reason!" Liam yelled angrily and hit Peter's back. Peter groaned in pain and there was a red mark on his back from the belt.

I had tears in my eyes as Liam hit him harder and harder the second,  the third and i stopped even counting because i didn't want to see that as i closed my eyes.

"Sir she's not looking" one of the bodyguards said. "Well fucking make her" Liam spit and the bodyguard grabbed my cheeks harshly and made me watch.

After 10 more minutes Peter's back was bruised and bloody and i have never seen this. I have never seen Liam so angry and he was so harsh. I can't even recognize him.

"As for you" Liam said and went over to Peter as they turned him so he was looking up at Liam. "I'm going to make her scream my name so you'll have to listen" Liam said and i shivered.

"Fuck you!" Peter yelled and i closed my eyes. Big mistake there. "I can make her feel better than you could even think about. She's fucking mine and i can make her scream my name faster than you could ever even try" Liam said. "Stop!" i yelled at him and he turned to me.

I backed away as he started coming towards me but the bodyguards held me really tight and i couldn't move.

"Take him to the cell no food or water" Liam said and they dragged Peter away. "You two" Liam said to the bodyguards holding me. "Scram" Liam said and they both went up stairs leaving me alone with him.

My arms relaxed from their tight grip. Liam stared down at me and i was looking at the ground.

"Look at me" Liam said,  his voice calm. Much calmer than it was seconds ago. "No" i said quietly.

"After all that you did you have the courage to disobey me?" Liam asked surprised and i took a step backwards away from him. "I said look at me" he demanded.

I looked up at him and he put the belt on my cheek. I shivered.  "Are you going to- " i started but chocked on my own words.

"I don't know if you were a good girl, you wouldn't have to deal with this right now" he said and he took off my shirt ignoring my fighting.   "Please" i said and he traced his hand down my back.

"Well you certainly haven't been a good girl" he said and the belt connected with my back making me scream in pain.