chapter 20

I woke up the next morning and I was in an unfamiliar room. I wasn't in Liam's.

At first I thought everything was a dream but then I saw my dad and my sister in the room crying next to my bed.

I was confused at first but I recognised the hospital and the awful scent of it.

I furrowed my eye brows and noticed that ny lips were really dry.

My sister gave me a cup of water without me telling her because she knew I was thirsty.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I- I'll tell her" my sister said.

My father nodded and went out.

"Father made a mistake once- " my sister started but I cut her off.

"Yes I know the story and I don't care about it. What the hell happened to me? " i asked her.

"You- you were raped" she said and sniffled.

As she said that all my walls came crashing down. He did this to me. He made me fall in lobe and then hurt me the best possible way he could. Of fucking course.

I wanted to kill myself at the moment. I have lost everything.

And that day at the beach was so real and it felt perfect until I figured he was a monster who just wnated to use me.

"Ar- are you okay?" she asked me.

"Leave me alone please" I said.

She nodded and left.

I stood from the bed and I was feeling a little dizzy but I could stand.

I looked myself in the mirror and it was like I didn't recognize myself anymore.

I was a different person. Crashed.

I went out of the room and my sister and father looked at me concerned.

I didn't notice the tears falling and then I felt them wetting my cheeks and chin and nose as the tears were sliding down on ny face.

"Can I go home? " I asked them.

"Yes of course they just want to do some tests" my father said.

"No! I don't want to! I want to go home now! " I screamed.

My sister came to me and she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry" she said. "Just take me home" I said.

She led me to the car and my father went to take my results.

And on that rainy day my father drove me as my head was against the window and the drops of rain were falling and racing and so were my tears.