chapter 30

I heard Liam telling Will a story quietly and getting him to sleep in his own bed. Liam made William his own room but I didn't trust William sleeping alone plus we were locked in a room together so this is new to Will.

Will giggled at Liam telling him something funny and I smiled at the sight and my heart literally melted.

"Now go to sleep" Liam said softly. "Good night daddy" William said and Liam stopped and turned around.

Liam kissed Will's cheek and smiled at him. "Good night" Liam said and turned off his lights.

Liam's eyes widened when he saw me and then got darker and I knew what was waiting for me.

He grabbed my upper arm harshly and dragged me to his room.

"What did I tell you?" he asked. "Did I tell you not to go out?" he asked me again. "I fucking told you not to go out with Will and you went out and on top of that Niall came with you" he said angrily. "My best friend! " he yelled and I jumped from his voice.

"L- Liam please I- " I started but I was shaking in fear and couldn't speak.

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled and I looked at him frigthened.

"I fucking told you not to- " he said and groaned.

He pushed me to the bed and handcuffed my wrists above my head to the bed.

"Maybe I put you to sleep last night but I won't do it this time" he said and started undressing me. "And please be a good girl for me and scream for my name" he said.

"This is your punishment baby" he said and thrust into me as I yelled out in pain.

"Come on angel" he said and thrusted into me again this time more roughly. "Stop please Liam!" I yelled and he smiled. :

"That's it" he said. "You're doing great so far" he said and continued his torture.