★ S7 E10 - What Happened In The Past?

Since the weather was gorgeous (kinda sucks again now though), here's some more pictures I took in my hometown :)

Flashbacks will be in BOLD ITALICS

Building up to the Season 7 finale now! Enjoy ;)

Connor, Emily and I have been searching the area for what feels like forever but there's nothing that leads us to believe an anomaly ever opened here. 

"It must've just been a glitch," Connor says and Emily nods in agreement.

"Yeah, maybe we should get back to the others now," she adds.

"Really?" I ask, stopping in my tracks and they turn to face me. "Do you not remember that anomaly on the headland, Connor? It was weak and we couldn't pick it up properly. Maybe that's what's happening now," I try to tell them. 

Connor steps towards me. "That was a man-made reason, Lizzie. That's not what's happening now, it'll just have been a glitch."

I go to respond but Emily beats me to it. 

"You don't want to go back," she says simply.

I try not to react but she's right. I don't. I want there to be an anomaly so I can throw myself into my work and forget about the conversation I had with Dr Meadows this morning. 

"If you guys don't want to say, that's fine. I will," is my only response. I walk away from them, continuing the search but I can feel their presence still. They haven't left. "I said I'd st-" I stop as I turn around. Connor and Emily are there, but they're being held, knives at their throats. In front of them... "Grange," I say, my voice quiet. 

"Hello Elizabeth, or Lizzie as everyone calls you. What about Beth? I think that always suited you the best. Beth." 

"Don't call me that," I spit, my body tensing. How does he even know that?

"But I think I will...Beth." He steps forward, his gun aimed in my direction. "Now, if you know what's good for you and your friends here, you'll come quietly."