Big Family

*Fred's POV*

"Ow!" I looked up at Riley as she sat up holding her torso, I raised an eyebrow while George jumped from his desk chair, unsure what was going on.

"Just a kick," Riley muttered with a grimace.

George sighed loudly and sat back down to continue his concoction in quiet. "Rye, would a walk be good?" I offered my hand.

Riley shook her head slightly, "she's just really active."

"Is it a girl?" George called happily as his cauldron emitted a purple smoke.

"I believe so," Riley smiled.

"I don't think I could handle another girl," I laughed, "If we did and both of ours got your looks, Rye I think we'll homeschool them during puberty."

Riley laughed, "oh Freddie...it'll be fine." 

"He's right, I wouldn't send them off if they have one ounce of Riley in them," George agreed.

"Just because you think our girls will be too beautiful doesn't mean I'm not sending them off for proper education," Riley rolled her eyes. "They'll be fine."

I gently sat down on the corner of the desk Riley was working on and grinned, "so Mrs. Weasley, I was thinking tonight we should go out for dinner. We can convince Ginny to watch the twins for a few hours, what do you say?" I grinned.

Riley placed her chin in her hand thoughtfully, scrunching her nose, "don't know...George and I needed to look over a few products we wanted to begin experimenting with."

"We haven't gotten much privacy recently," I pouted.

"Take the love sick git out, Rye!"

"It'll be somewhere romantic, candlelight, dancing...maybe singing," I grinned.

Riley smiled, happily contemplating, "I will force you both out right now if you don't agree to it, Rye." George murmured as he bottled up his cauldron.

"Wear that black halter dress of yours," I whispered lowly in her ear before leaving the room.

It was maybe around five in the evening when I entered our home, I'd left the twins with Ginny and Harry for a bit. Bounding up the stairs I could hear soft music playing from our room, I gently opened the door and found Riley sitting at her vanity with her hand in her palms. The black dress I suggested unzipped as she sat there.

"Rye?"

She looked at me through the reflection, her hair was black and her eyes were puffy. "It doesn't fit anymore," her voice cracked slightly.

I laughed as I came into the room, "you're a witch silly. You can expand the dress."

"But that'll ruin it," Riley pouted.

"How? We can put it back to how it was," I offered.

"I don't want to expand the dress, Fred," she hiccuped. I placed my hands on her shoulders as she continued looking into the mirror.

"Would you like I find one of those oversized dresses?"

Riley glared at me, sitting to her full height, "are you insinuating something?"

I tried to keep a neutral face, Riley's hormones have been playing awful games with her and I wasn't about to ruin our child free time. "I think you look gorgeous in all of your dresses, I just haven't seen this one in awhile...." Riley's glare slowly fading from her face, "how about we-" out of the corner of my eye I saw the pile of disregarded clothing. I swallowed my sentence.