Hogsmeade with Fred

Thank you readers and fans, you all are incredibly amazing and if it weren't for my repeated commenters and voters I dont think I would continue to upload this story. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story ^_^

Enjoy!

*Fred's POV*

The store was a huge success with all our mail orders that arrived daily, George and I were doing well and it helped that Lee Jordan was around to run the register while we stocked and created our products. Some days were hectic but what got me through my shift and closing the store at five was knowing that Riley was safe while shops around us closed down at a rapid pace.

"Have you written to Riley lately?" George mused over dinner.

I shook my head, "I've just been so busy with all these orders."

George pulled out a letter and smirked, "well...she's been getting top marks in transfiguration and charms like usual. Riley also stated that Harry is cheating with his potions book stating that someone had written all over it and she's suspicious about that and Draco is doing something..." George muttered as he scanned the letter.

"Hang on, since when has my girlfriend been sending you owls rather than me?" I growled.

"Since you haven't been answering her, did you know she was in the hospital wing for a couple months this term?" George questioned as he took a sip of his tea.

I shook my head and George snorted, "no one is really sure but they think she might have been cursed. You should think about checking on her Freddie." 

"I wish I had known sooner..." I muttered.

"Why don't you surprise her and show up at Hogsmeade?" George suggested.

"That's a brilliant idea," I grinned.

George shrugged, "I know she'd love that."

I nodded and stretched, "brilliant idea. Do you happen to know when it is?"

"Send an owl and ask yourself!" George laughed, "I'm not doing everything for you."

"But then she'll find out!" I whined.

George sighed and shook his head, "well I promised I'd write to Ginny so I'll ask her."

I grinned, "Why thank you!"

***

According to Ginny the next Hogsmeade trip was about two weeks away, I waited impatiently for the Saturday morning where I would surprise Riley and take her on a fabulous date.

I stepped out of my room wearing a black sweater and grabbing my heavy brown jacket, "I'm leaving George! Be back later," I called as I walked out the door and apparated to the village of Hogsmeade.

I glanced around all the shops and saw Zonko's over by my left, I walked in there smelling the familiar scent of the store and looking at the various pranks and jokes. I bought a few things for myself before stepping back outside just as I saw the familiar brunet running away a few feet ahead of me.

I decided to follow her as she hurried past all the buildings and was soon walking through the trees that surrounded the area until we came to a clearing at the top of a snowy hill.

Riley sat down and sighed deeply as the wind picked up a bit.

"Riley..." I whispered as I tapped her on the shoulder.

In a flash she was up and pointing her wand at me, glaring darkly until she saw that it was me. "What're you doing here?"

I grinned, "I came to surprise you Rye."