End of Sixth year

I realize that I've skipped a few things...if people feel I should go back and add them (like Draco/Harry's fight in the bathroom) and such please feel free to comment and I'll consider it...but I personally think this my story is moving rather smoothly and I've hit the major points necessary! Ps. This is my Riley/ Draco centered chapter again. Thank you for all reading! :) 

Enjoy!

~*~*~

            *Ron's POV*

            Harry came rushing into the common room and disappeared before coming back and stopping before Hermione and I catching his breath.

            "I need you two to watch the map and take the felix felicis. You're going to need it, there's no time to explain fully but alert the DA if you can." Harry rushed as he took a deep breath, "I'll be back soon."

            I nodded and frowned, "where are you going?"

            "It'd be too much to explain now, but just know its for the mission."

            Hermione and I nodded and Harry sprinted off, I exchanged a worried glance with Hermione as we settled down by the fire watching the map-watching for Draco.

            *Hermione's POV*

            Luna and Riley stood beside me as we monitored Professor Snape's office. There was no sign of him at all and we were starting to get fidgety until Flitwick came running down the hall and into Snape's office. There was a thud and Snape stepped out into a hall, he took us in and smiled.

            "Would you three mind checking on Flitwick while I go and get Pomfrey?" He sneered in his monotone voice.

            We nodded and rushed into the room where the poor charms teacher lay unconscious on the floor. Riley backed away and grabbed our hands,

            "Something isn't right here," Riley muttered.

            I glanced at her, "what are you on about?"

            Riley slapped her head, "you dolts! Snape stunned him! We just let him go!! Come on!" she shouted as she sprinted out of the room.

            As we ran up the stairs we were confronted with shouts and screams as spells were shot around the halls. I followed Riley as she ran and ran, shielding herself from spells until we were under the astronomy tower stairs. Members of the Order were there throwing spells at the barrier that was protecting the entrance, Riley pushed me back as feet emerged on the stairs and out came Snape clutching Draco followed by numerous death eaters.

            Riley ran off after them, I lost her as she ran into the fray.

            *Riley's POV*

            "DRACO! Get back here!" I shouted as I tried to chase them.

            Snape threw spells over his shoulder towards me, and it wasn't until I saw Harry running beside me that I realized he was running after them too.

            Draco tripped and fell, I caught up to him and clutched his shirt, swinging my fist back and connecting with his jaw harshly, "what the bloody hell did you do?! How could you Draco?!"

            Draco shook his head, "I didn't do anything! I just disarmed him!"

            Suddenly Draco was ripped out of my grasp and he was running with Snape again, I swallowed the feeling in my throat as I watched them retreat. The one thing I knew was that this was his fault, how could he start all of this? How could I let him start all of this? My mind whispered back to me, I felt my stomach churn as I realized I had failed all of my promises I had made to stop Draco from whatever he was doing. I started running again but something caught my ankle, I was pulled back and across the floor until I was looking up into the eyes of Bellatrix Lestrange.