That Summer

I just wanted to say thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. All of you are awesome!! :)

Enjoy!

*Riley's POV*

            I changed my hair to a strawberry blonde and my eyes to hazel, everyone had agreed that Harry and I should change our appearances for the wedding as a measure of protection—for Harry especially. I suggested I changed due to my family history that had been plastered all over the Daily Prophet a year before. I put on a pale pink strapless dress with black heels, I put on the gold bracelet and gold necklace I was given from Fred; I checked myself in the mirror as I put makeup on. When I was done I smiled, I barely recognized myself—perfect.

            "God, you're gorgeous." Fred whispered in my ear as his hand snaked around my waist.

            I smiled, "thank you love."

            Fred spun me around so that I was facing him, "you do realize this will be the only chance we have to be alone today?"

            I smirked as Fred picked me up and carried me to his bed, kissing my neck as he raised my hands above my head and slowly began kissing me. "We're going to be late!" I laughed as Fred began to unzip my dress.

            Fred chuckled, "we have an hour and I've done every task I was given. Besides, don't you want to do this?"

            I moaned in response as Fred kissed me even harder this time, Fred chuckled as he continued to remove my dress.

            Soon we were in a world of our own.

            *Fred's POV*

            I pulled Riley away from Ron as we spun around the dance floor, Riley laughed and held onto me tightly as we spun.

            "I've missed you," I breathed.

            Riley laughed, "oh, so the hour that we had before the wedding wasn't good enough?"

            I chuckled as I kissed her on the cheek, "I could spend eternity with you and it still wouldn't be enough."

            Riley smiled up at me when a white light filled the tent, I looked around and saw a lynx stand in the middle of the dance floor.

            "The Minister of Magic is dead, the Ministry has fallen...they are coming," Kingsley's voice sounded over the shocked tent. Riley gripped my arm tightly as I turned to face her.

            "It's going to be alright sweetheart, I promise," I breathed as Riley began shaking slightly.

            Hooded figures appeared and chaos broke out over the entire area, Riley grabbed her wand from my robes and handed me mine as she ran off to protect Ginny. After that I lost sight of her, I helped George fight off a few death eaters and put out fires, the chaos quickly died and all that was left were a few death eaters who had cornered us.

            "Where is he?" One asked as he paced before my family.

            We all shook our heads, "we don't know." Dad told them confidently.

            The other death eaters smirked and one pointed at me, "alright if you won't talk in a group. Then we'll do it one by one, you first."

            My legs went numb as I followed them into the house, once inside they surrounded me and began torturing me for answers. I felt the pain of the cruciatus curse go through my body, I fell to the floor and began screaming at the top of my lungs, it felt like hours before they let off and decided I didn't know anything. Relief flooded through me as I lay on the floor, I decided to just lay there on the cool floor, it felt so safe and welcoming to me—as if nothing could happen to me if I stayed here. I closed my eyes and let the surroundings envelop me; I heard running footsteps and soon someone was holding my hand and pushing my hair aside. I tried to relax as the aroma of hazelnut and the vanilla perfume I had given Riley enveloped me, I pictured the look on Riley's face as I drifted off to sleep.