School Days

Thank you so much for reading! you all are awesome!! :) please comment and vote!

Enjoy!

~*~*~

*Riley's POV*

I groaned as I sat up in my empty dormitory, a few of the girls hadn't returned and although Lavender Brown did, she was more likely to be with the older girls or already gone for the day. I liked it though, we had gotten into a routine the first week here and I basically was the only one in the dormitory-it was rather peaceful to have a huge room practically to myself.

I had the same dream I've had for about a month now, however this time I was the one who was covered in blood and I watched as faces of everyone I loved came to my side. I couldn't do anything but watch them, I watched Fred sob and Oliver collapse in desperation, my heart ached just thinking about all of this so I shook my head; trying to get rid of the nightmare. I jumped from my bed and went to shower, when I was done I walked downstairs and found Ginny waiting for me, I waved before we headed towards the great hall for breakfast.

"You alright Rye? You don't look well," Ginny mused as she bit into a piece of toast.

I shrugged while prodding my eggs, "nightmares..."

"Have you told Fred about them?"

"I think he knows...I was having nightmares during the summer and there were times where I'd wake up with Fred holding me protectively, I'm pretty sure I mumbled in my sleep," I mused as I thought back to my summer with Fred. If I had a nightmare I'd always wake up with Fred's well-toned, beater arms around me as if he were trying to hide me from the world, I always had to laugh when he snored rather loudly in my face though.

"What happened in your dreams?"

I glanced at Ginny, half tempted to mention that it involved her but I shook my head, "its nothing to worry about. I'm fine."

Ginny shrugged, "I'm here if you want to talk." I smiled and nodded, we sat in silence for a few minutes before Ginny changed the topic. "What classes do you have this morning?"

"Ancient Runes and then Herbology...then after lunch I have DADA and then potions," I smiled as I prodded my eggs.

Ginny nodded and sighed, "I start with Defense Against the Dark Arts."

I patted her shoulder, "you'll be alright."

Ginny got up from the table, shouldering her bag and gave me a fleeting smile, "I suppose I better get going. See you at lunch." I waved her off as she shouldered her bag and left the hall.

I jumped when a hand rested on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Seamus and Neville smiling at me. "you ready to leave yet?" Neville smiled.

"Oh...yeah, let's getting going then," I smiled.

Together the three of us walked to our classes for the day, "what happened to your eye Neville?"

Neville looked at the floor as we climbed the stairs, "Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"Sorry about that," I whispered as we passed various students who were hurrying to their morning classes.

Neville nodded, "I'd rather have Malfoy picking on me than have to deal with the Carrows again."

Seamus and I nodded silently, "hey guys..." Seamus and Neville turned to look at me as I bit my lip, "we need a plan."