Tosspots

Hey! So let me say that all the votes and comments and reads that this story has been getting just brightens my day and makes me so incredibly happy! All the new fans I've gotten are just awesome and its so nice to know that people are enjoying my stories! (I do apologize for all errors found within them by the way!)

So please enjoy! ^_^

~*~*~

*Riley's POV*

           I was leaning against the store counter of the joke shop when the bell rang out signaling a new customer, I looked up to find Blaise Zabini standing there looking around the store in amusement.

            "What are you doing here?!" I asked hurriedly, if Fred and George saw him I don't know what they'd do.

            "Draco's gotten worse," Blaise stated as if this summed up everything as he strode around.

            "You couldn't have sent an owl?! If the twins come up here and see you, I'm not too sure you're going to survive," I said as I glanced at the back room that was only hidden by a velvet curtain. The boys were doing mail orders together, seeing as that was our biggest profit maker lately.

            "This is urgent, I need you to come with me now," Blaise looked around the shop and stopped in front of the firecracker display.

            "I can't just leave!" I hissed.

            "Oh, because you're so busy," Blaise scoffed as he waved his arms around at the empty store front.

            I glanced at the back room again and nodded slightly, "wait here." I walked to the room to find Fred and George packing up products.

            "Everything alright sweetheart?" Fred looked at me as I pushed the velvet curtain aside.

            "Yeah, I'm just going to get some air for a bit. Harry...he wanted to talk to me about something really important," I spoke so quickly that I'd be surprised if they believed me. Clearly George caught on to me but said nothing as Fred gave a shrug.

            "Alright, be safe love." Fred smiled before turning back to his work, George fixed me with a look that said he knew better, but he didn't say a word as I ducked back to the front and followed Blaise out of the store.

            Blaise took my arm and we spun on the spot before appearing before an apartment building, Blaise led me inside and up a flight of stairs before opening a door right before us.

            "GET OUT OF HERE!" a voice roared as we stepped into the small living room.

            Draco Malfoy staggered towards us, "see what I mean?" Blaise whispered only for me to hear as Draco continued forward.

            "He's just drunk," I stated this with much more distaste than I thought imaginable.

            "This isn't as bad as it gets," Blaise muttered as he guided Draco over to the leather couch off to the right of the room.

            "What do you think you're doing here Daxton?!" Draco seethed as he took in my appearance.

            "It's Wood and you know it," I stated just as harshly.

            "ha! Look at this Zabini! The little slut is fighting back!" Draco cackled as he pointed at me and leaned back in his spot on the couch. "Tell me now Daxton, which Weasley are you screwing?"

            "What?!" I screamed, completely outraged at his statement.

            "Last I heard, you were shacking up with the one-eared twin while the other one slept at St.Mungo's. And then I hear ya went and stayed in their shoe box of a home! Come on now, tell us who the latest victim is," Draco drawled on.