Second Year

*Oliver's POV*

"You promise everything will be alright, right?" Maryann whispered as she gazed out the window beside me.

I rolled my eyes slightly, "I've told you twenty times now, you're going to be fine!"

Aidan laughed from across me as the Hogwarts express continued its journey, "if it helps at all when I was a first year I was so nervous I didn't talk to anyone because I thought I would get sick."

Maryann looked over at him and gave a small smile, "you were nervous?"

"Of course I was! I'm a muggleborn so when I got my letter I had no idea about this world and when I stepped onto the train I was just so nervous..." Aidan shrugged.

Maryann nodded, "thank you."

Aidan grinned before snatching one of my chocolate frogs, "what's going to happen if I'm not in the same house as you?"

"We'll find time to see each other," I reassured her.

Maryann went back to looking out the window, sighing slightly as her mind wandered.

"She looks terrified!" Aidan muttered beside me as the first years lined up to be sorted.

"It's a shame our last name will be called almost last," I commented.

Aidan made a noise as we watched the sorting begin, I caught Scorpius' eye and I flashed him a smile and gave a small wave as he stood there. As students were sorted, Natalie grasped my hand as we patiently waited for Maryann's name to be called.

"Scorpius Malfoy!" McGonagall called.

The blonde slowly walked up to the table, Samantha straightened slightly as her younger brother slowly walked up to the stand and the hat was placed on his head. "Slytherin!" It shouted.

Samantha looked between Natalie and I with wide eyes as she clapped for her brother, she looked at him as he made his way to the green and silver table. He looked utterly shocked and slightly scared as he looked at us.

"Mary Ann Weasley!" Finally, the name we'd been waiting for! Natalie and I gripped each other as we waited for the hat to speak, it was a good three minutes before it sad anything.

"Ravenclaw!" It shouted.

Natalie and I looked at each other, frowning slightly as we watched our little sister walk to the blue and bronze table. She looked over at us, like a deer in headlights, I gave her a comforting smile.

"Theodore Lupin!"

A moment passed before, "Gryffindor!" was shouted.

"Now just think, next year our entire family will be here," Natalie mused as Teddy Lupin slid into the seat beside her.

"That's going to be...." I shook my head imagining having Potters and even more Weasleys here.

"Your sister looks sick," Aidan commented.

I looked over at Maryann, she looked so terrified and nervous as she picked at her food. "Least my father is here," Samantha smiled up at the teacher's table, she waved excitedly at her father who grinned and waved back.

"Why is he here?" Aidan asked curiously.

"He got offered the post because Slughorn was retiring," Samantha explained with a smile.

"Lovely, hopefully he isn't strict," Natalie smiled.

*Maryann's POV*

"Hello, my name is Stephie," I glanced up at a friendly looking blonde.