Fred and Pugs

I think my title is fitting, and you'll see why :) hehee Thank you so much for reading and commenting and even voting!! seriously, I get so happy when I see the amount of reads increase or get a notification saying there's a comment!! it makes my day :)

Please enjoy!!

*George's POV*

            Staying with Charlie sure was different, at first I was worried about the dragons but they actually aren't that bad. I've been helping Charlie feed them while Fred cares for only one dragon in particular.

            "Come on Ray..." Fred muttered as he held a steak out to one of the dragons. It hadn't been eating lately and Charlie had told us to coax the small dragon into eating, but nothing was working.

            "Still not eating?" I asked as I stood beside Fred.

            Fred rubbed his neck, "I don't know what to do! Charlie said I could take care of her but she won't listen to me!"

            I glanced around and saw Charlie walking towards us, "Hey Charlie! Is Ray Lynn alright?"

            Charlie smiled, "she's just nervous being around new people."

            Fred let out a heavy sigh, "but she knows me!"

            Charlie stepped towards Ray and patted her neck, "she's a sweetheart."

            I laughed as Ray Lynn lifted her head up and down in agreement, "she sure has a personality."

            "well come in, dinner is almost ready."

            Being here was different, every day I would take care of the dragons and different chores while Fred does things in the house and then leaves for a few hours to god knows where. Charlie's was surrounded heavily by trees and rocks, the dragons rested in a cavern that was right next to the house, there was a lake a few minutes away which I was sure that's where Fred disappeared to every once in a while but I wasn't sure.

            "Have you heard from Ginny or them?" Charlie asked.

            I shook my head, "I haven't at least."

            Fred shrugged, "Ginny sent a quick letter saying that she's alright and they'll see us at the train station for christmas..."

            Charlie and I froze, "That's all?"

            Fred looked at us as if nothing was wrong, "they're alright guys. Don't worry," I looked at him as if he were insane. Did he not know just how terrified Riley was? The fact that she was revealed as a dangerous Death Eater's daughter to the world and her name on the wanted person's list had made that girl distraught, but Fred wasn't worried about her? Charlie rubbed his neck and walked inside the house leaving Fred and I alone. 

            "Are you trying to convince us that they're alright or just you?" I asked as Fred kicked a stone away.

            "Mostly me," Fred muttered. "I know Riley was having nightmares and that she wanted to run far away from it all," he glanced at me and sighed deeply. "I suppose you do as well?"

            "She couldn't sleep the night we got Harry, so she was in the kitchen and woke me up. We talked about that, yes," I stated quietly. "How do you know?"

            "Riley talks in her sleep sometimes, mainly if she's having a nightmare...she was doing that practically all summer," Fred muttered.

            "Yeah....it's not a pleasant dream I can tell you that," I rubbed my neck slightly.