Oh, Weddings

*Riley's POV*

I was married! I was finally married to the love of my life! I couldn't believe it! I was so extremely happy, I couldn't help but smile. But that damn voice in the back of my mind kept telling me to ask why he had gone and invited Draco, not that I had a problem with it, I just wanted to hear him say it. But what Blaise said was right, Fred would do anything for me—and that was anything—so in the end it did make complete sense. I grasped Fred's hand tightly and laughed as he kissed the top of my head, I was so happy to be here right now. I couldn't believe that I was married to the most amazing guy I ever met.

"How're you feeling?" Fred whispered as we ate our food—prime rib and potatoes and other little things. I thought I had more potatoes on my plate though, but oh well.

"Fabulous, how do you feel?" I grinned.

"Like I'm on top of the world," Fred smiled at me before kissing my hand.

"Oi, lovebirds. Is it alright if we start the speeches?" George leaned over as he cut up a piece of prime rib.

Fred shrugged, "you're the best man, shouldn't you have this all planned already?"

"I do have this all planned!" George snorted before he stood up. "Can I have everyone's attention please? We're going to move on to speeches now. Please continue eating, just know that we're doing speeches as well." There were a few claps as people moved around so that all guests faced us while continuing to eat, "alright. First to speak will be Hermione Granger, who is the maid of honor."

Hermione blushed as she stood up and took the mic George handed her, "god. I don't even know where to start with these," Hermione let out a nervous laugh. "Well, here we are! I bet many of you never expected to hear the phrase: Fred Weasley is getting married, in your life time, I know I never dreamt of being here. But...after watching Riley and Fred's relationship grow, I realized that the possibility of them staying together forever was right around the corner." Hermione glanced at me and I noticed a few tears on her cheeks, "I'm so happy for you two, you probably feel like nothing has changed but as I look at you right now I can see a huge difference in the way you look at each other. I'm just grateful to be your friend, you've been the greatest friend I could ever hope for, Riley, and I know Fred will take care of you and love you unconditionally but just know that I care about you too." Hermione handed the mic back to George and wiped her eyes quickly as she sat back down, everyone clapped. George handed the mic over to Oliver, who looked nervous as well—which was odd for him.

"So for those who don't know me, I'm Oliver Wood, Riley's guardian." There were a few whoops from the two tables filled with past Hogwarts students, "I've always been protective of Riley, and for good reasons. But there was nothing I could when it came to these two meeting," Oliver shot me a smirk before continuing, "I knew it was trouble the second they met. When Riley came running to me after lunch on her first day, excitedly telling me about this boy that had been kind enough to help her to one of her classes after getting lost. The second she described who it was, I knew there would be trouble—which there was a fair amount of. These two people have been through so much, I'm so very happy to be standing here, witnessing this joyous occasion for my little sister." Oliver's voice cracked slightly, "Fred, I'm trusting you to watch over Riley like your life depended on it—because it very well does. Congratulations you two," I hugged Oliver tightly before he walked back to his seat.

"Now it's my turn," George laughed. "I hope everyone is having a lovely day as we celebrate these two finally getting married, it's no surprise really. I know Fred has wanted to do this for years—two to be more precise." I noticed Fred's ears turn red, I prodded his side jokingly. "I still remember the very first time I met Riley, it was funny really, we were in Diagon Alley when she literally ran into us and knocked us to the ground. Instead of saying sorry and apologizing, Riley decided to mock us for falling over, it was funny really. Watching a little girl scold us for something that she did, Riley had spunk and after that moment I knew she'd fit in well with Fred and I—and how right I was." George looked at us and winked before continuing, "Fred. You don't know the whole story about your stay at St. Mungo's, what it was like without you, it was hell. Granted, Riley and I were alright keeping each other talking and occupied with little tasks, but it wasn't the same. There were nights I'd hear Riley crying out for you from her room, or times where I'd see her sitting in the living room, not doing anything but sitting and staring at the door—as if you would appear at any moment." I blushed deeply, as Fred took my hand and kissed it slightly, "I knew exactly how she felt and if it weren't for the fact that I was trying to make everything happy for the two of us, I would've sat next to her and waited as well. Fred, you don't realize how lucky you are to have a girl like Riley, and you probably never will, but just know that Riley loves you immensely. I'm happy to say that Riley is finally my sister, congratulations you two, I'm so happy for you both," George grinned at both of us. I stood up and hugged him tightly, when I pulled away I noticed tear stains on his shirt, I blushed slightly as I wiped my eyes carefully. Fred grabbed the mic from George who seemed a bit stunned, I suppose this was meant to be a surprise; I raised an eyebrow before Fred turned to the guests.