We should have run

Alright two things: ONE Fred's POV is AFTER what happens to Riley but I think it's better if it went first...(works better and all that jazz) TWO I messed with the timeline of HP book 7 for the ending of this chapter (I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be at this time but it COULD so who really knows!) Confused? dont worry, interested? well you better be! ;)

Please enjoy! leave comments and votes (I do ever so enjoy them!)

~*~*~*~

*Fred's POV*

            "Freddie...do you not like lasagna?" Charlie asked as we sat around the quiet dinner table. Mom was with us now and she smiled at me as we sat silently eating the meal Charlie had prepared, I felt everyone glance over at me and I sighed.

            "Are Ginny and Riley able to come here?" I asked innocently.

            "Yes, we should just try to be discreet about that is all...I don't want someone following us," Charlie smiled slightly.

            I nodded, my heart lifted a little as I thought back to Oliver's letter I had received earlier that day.

            'Fred,

                        I was sent a letter from Riley explaining how frightened and terrifying school has become, the reason why I'm writing is to inform you that when the holidays arrive Riley will be coming with me. I'm working on a plan that keeps both of us safe, if I'm successful we won't be able to communicate for awhile. If you haven't heard, Riley is in the hospital wing with severe injuries. Things are getting worse there just like anywhere else. I'll be in touch.

            Oliver'

            I sighed as I looked at my food, there was no letter from Riley or even Ginny for that matter, I was so terrified about what could've happened to Riley and the probable idea of her protecting Ginny made me feel even worse.

            "Fred...what's going on?" George whispered as we walked into my room after dinner.

            "Letter from Oliver, Riley's going to be with him for awhile..." I whispered.

            "That's good then right? She'll be safe with Oliver, we won't have to worry about her," George smiled his face was etched with confusion.

            I clenched my fists and ran my hands through my hair, "I suppose."

            "Oh...." George laughed slightly, "you wanted to keep her safe."

            I glanced over at my pillow where the small box holding the ring hid, I shrugged. "Oliver's been protecting her for years, he can handle it."

            "Did you send a response to him or anything?"

            "It was just short of begging for Riley to stay with me," I grinned and sat on my bed, "no reply yet."

            "Then what's really bothering you?" George sat on his own bed and leaned his back on the wall.

            I locked eyes with him, there was no hiding anything for him—especially when he was my twin. "Riley has a broken arm, leg and a few fractured ribs...but I haven't heard a word from her...I'm worried, Oliver wouldn't even tell me what happened," I whispered slightly.

            George nodded silently, "I'm sure you'll get a letter soon, if not from Rye then from Ginny explaining everything that's been going on."

            I looked at George and nodded, I felt as if my blood had been replaced with ice as I remembered Oliver's words. I kept picturing Riley laying on the ground in a distorted position, whatever was going on, I didn't like it and I had to do something about it.