End of Year Fun

So I condensed the time line to fit this story or else we'd still be in the summer or something.

ENJOY!

*Riley's POV*

I hit Ron with a stunning spell right in the chest at our latest DA meeting, I helped him up as his ears turned scarlet.

"Sorry about that Ron," I smiled.

Ron smiled shyly and nodded, "it's fine Riley."

I laughed as I saw Fred staring at me, I smiled and he smiled back before turning away. "Ron...Fred hasn't talked to you about our relationship has he?" I whispered.

Ron shook his head, "not lately."

I nodded before walking off to find Ginny, something had been wrong with Fred ever since he got back and I sang for him. Maybe it was what we did after I sang? I blushed as I thought about what had happened, I looked towards where the stage had been in the room and saw two cushions laying there as students used them-not like we had though.

I tried to hide myself as my hair turned light pink-I still hadn't fully controlled my trick whenever I felt strong emotions. I was walking towards Fred when Dobby walked into the room, everyone froze and watched the elf as he walked over to Harry, and pulled on his shirt.

"Mr. Harry Potter sir, she has found you. You must run or she'll catch you," Dobby stated.

Everyone stood in petrified silence as we saw the crystal chandeliers above our heads begin to shake. I saw Fred staring at me with terror in his eyes and I knew exactly why, my parents may be dead but Oliver was my guardian and although Sirius was nice to me and tried to be a guardian as well; I knew for a fact that Oliver would murder me for the massive amount of trouble I was about get myself into.

A rather large lump formed in my throat as we turned our attention towards the now shaking wall, soon the glass that covered the wall shattered. There was a small crack forming and suddenly the wall was blown apart and we were all caught like rats, I saw Draco standing behind the triumphant looking Umbridge and he sighed as he saw me.

I should've listened to Draco.

*Fred's POV*

The scratching of quills and the sound of gasps of pain was all that filled the air as every member of Dumbledore's Army sat at a desk in the Great Hall for detention with Umbridge. I watched as the lines we were writing etched themselves into my skin, it was horrifyingly interesting to see. I glanced before me, there with pitch black hair sat Riley slumped over her desk as she wrote, I smiled slightly as I watched her write for a minute.

I scratched my hand which then opened up the fresh new cuts and I cried out in pain, Riley turned around to look at me with fear in her eyes as I tried to show I was alright.

**

"The pain goes away eventually," I said soothingly to Nigel.

Nigel let out a sob and kept holding his hand, I glanced at George, "look, ours are almost gone." George whispered as he showed him his hand.

There was a cough from above us and there stood Umbridge in all her glory, "as I've mentioned before. Naughty children deserve to be punished." She stated with her sickly sweet smile before turning away and leaving our sight.

I looked over at George and nodded, "you know George. I've been thinking that we could do much better outside of Hogwarts."

"I've been thinking the same thing Freddie," I whispered.

Together we walked to the Gryffindor common room, Nigel following behind, George and I talked about a plan in which we would leave Hogwarts with the biggest bang we could have ever thought of.