Falling yet again

Please Enjoy! Thank you for reading :)

~*~*~*

*Fred's POV*

"Quick, boys get up!" Dad called as he came into our room, he hurriedly shook us awake, "we're leaving in an hour get packed for the school year."

I stretched and jumped out of my bunk, "yes dad."

George was standing next to me and we began to pack everything, it had been two weeks into our vacation and not a word from Riley—not that I cared actually, it was George who did.

"You need to talk to her," George muttered as he roughly shoved his robes into his trunk.

"I don't have anything to say."

George scoffed, "oh yeah, 'Riley I love you. oh babe I'm so sorry, I was such a fool to let you go, I didn't mean to hurt you!'" George mocked me.

I threw a shoe at him and felt my face flush, I had been dreaming about Riley for the past few weeks, and last night I had another dream where I tried getting her to talk to me but nothing had worked. "Shut it."

George handed me a quill and parchment, "please just end this and talk to her. She has her reasons for keeping that secret and you have to accept it!"

I sighed and glared at him, "if you care so much then date her yourself!"

George sighed and glared back, "she's not upset with me so maybe I will. She's been writing to me after all."

I punched him square in the jaw, "don't you dare go near her. She's my girl."

George glared at me, "either you do something or I will Freddie. You weren't there when she was sobbing after you broke her heart, you weren't there when Oliver never came to get her at King's Cross."

I looked at him and froze, "he never showed?"

George shrugged, "when you guys left for the cars I stayed for a minute. I wanted to make sure she was alright before we left. She was forgotten and all you cared about was yourself."

I frowned, "Oliver would never do that."

"Well he did."

We packed in silence until mum called up the stairs for us to come down, we ran down the stairs and she stood looking at dad worriedly. "where are we going mum?"

She looked me over and smiled, "you'll see love."

We stepped outside—it was still dark out, the sun hadn't risen yet—dad handed us each a broom except for him and mum. "Fred you hold onto this paper until we get to our destination, mum will already be there so make sure all of your luggage is attached to your brooms and let's get a move on," Dad instructed.

We flew for what felt like hours, at some points George and Ron would race me while Ginny stayed by dad. It wasn't until the sun was barely above the trees that we stopped in a small park and crossed the street, I pulled out the piece of paper—read it—and passed it on. In no time a whole new house appeared as if it had always been there. We entered the house, it was dark and cold with cobwebs everywhere, dad instructed us to go to the kitchen so I walked to the door and down the steps.

Sirius Black sat at the table talking casually to my mother, I froze about to take my wand out when he smirked at me, "Molly didn't you tell your children about where they were going?"

Mum turned around just in time to see two of her sons holding their wands high while Ron was standing in the way, "boys put them down Sirius is innocent!"

I smirked, until Sirius told us the whole story and I glanced at George as we put our wands down. I rubbed my neck and apologized to him, he smiled his thanks and looked up at the ceiling as loud footsteps sounded and a scream erupted from upstairs.