Third/Fourth Year

*Natalie's POV*

We've done it! We've made history right next to our father and uncle. Oliver and I raced down the halls and hid behind a tapestry that revealed a large hole. One time uncle Harry and Ron told me about how their defense teacher had released Cornish pixies and all hell basically broke loose. Dad told us how he set off loads of fireworks and even destroyed a hall. What Oliver and I did was bigger than all of that and just as hell raising as those pixies.

"They're going to murder us when they find out what we did!" Oliver laughed hysterically beside me as we caught our breath.

"Catch us? Dear Ollie, we've been with Sammy in the library this entire time," I grinned at him.

What did we do? Well...we took a bit of dad's swamp idea and magnified it and altered it. Every main floor was covered in foam that when a student walked through, something happens to them. Hair changes color, skin changes color, students end up with something weird—uncle George said when he tested it he got a duck's face. The effects are all temporary, but it would at least provide some entertaining moments.

"Yeah, if we can get to the library," Oliver snorted.

I smiled before turning behind me and looking at the passage, "let's go then." We ran through the passage and came up one floor below the library. We walked slowly down the corridor, this one thankfully without foam.

Samantha was sitting in the back of the library when we found her, she had two other books out and without a word Oliver and I took them and sat around. Classes were still happening which gave us a few moments of peace before McGonagall or anyone came looking for us.

It took twenty minutes before McGonagall was upon us, she looked at us, not surprised in the least as she gazed down at us.

"I assume you're responsible for the foam?"

"We've been here the entire time, Headmistress," Oliver said innocently.

McGonagall raised an eyebrow, "may I see both of your wands then?"

Oliver and I exchanged looks, we hadn't planned for this...having not expected her to ask such a request. We were busted.

"Detentions, every night for the next three weeks. Report to my office tonight for your first detention," McGonagall said.

"Yes, Headmistress," Oliver and I said defeated.

"Wonder what your mother is going to say when she gets that letter," Samantha whispered.

"She won't kill us too badly," I shrugged. Oliver coughed slightly and shifted in his seat.

*Maryann's POV*

I loved Hogwarts so much, it was just as mum had described! And the best part were my new friends I'd made. Az and Stephie were so sweet to me my first year here and now that it was my second year here they were just happy I didn't end up getting lost constantly anymore.

"Your siblings sure did a number today," Az commented as we sat at dinner.

I looked over to the Gryffindor table, my siblings were sitting with their friends and laughing at something Oliver had said. I smiled slightly as Scorpius Malfoy took a seat beside me.

"Were you part of their prank today?" Scorpius asked as he took a big piece of chicken breast for himself.

"I only helped tell them how to use the product, but no...I wasn't," I smiled slightly.

Stephie grabbed at my hands and examined my fingernails, she was frowning when she let go. "Tonight I want to do your nails," she looked at me expectantly.