Young Love

Has Anyone else seen the Hunger Games yet?! It was totally awesome!!! ;) As usual, thanks for reading!! Please Comment and such what ya think ^_^

*George's POV*

The night the names for the Tri-wizard tournament were announced, the most shocking part was Harry Potter's name being pulled. How did he get by us? I frowned and glanced at Harry like everyone else, he was frozen in his spot and he seemed to be scared beyond belief—which I would be too if I were him. I watched as Riley whispered to him as she and Hermione pushed Harry to walk towards the teacher's table, I know when we get back it won't be the end of this.

We left the hall soon after and Riley came up hugging Fred as groups of girls glared at her, I tried to remember every face I saw for future reference. I nudged Fred who pulled away from Riley slightly, I saw the hurt go cross Riley's face but she didn't speak about it, she just smiled up at Fred as we kept walking.

"Did Harry tell you about this?" I asked Riley.

"No, he didn't even want to enter. Ron wanted to the most but obviously we can't because of the age limit," Riley looked behind her as we walked up the stairs. "I hope he'll be alright."

I nodded, "he'll be alright." I ruffled her hair as we reached the portrait hole, "we all know that you'll help him prepare for the tasks."

Riley laughed and grasped Fred's hand, "are you two going to stay up?"

I glanced at Fred who was shaking his head, "I think I'll call it a night."

Riley nodded, she had a far off look on her face as she glanced around the room, "I think I'll stay up waiting for Harry."

We parted ways in the common room, Fred and I walked to our dormitory and found Lee Jordan laying on his bed, reading. I nodded a greeting and got ready for bed, Hogwarts never ceased to amaze me—there's always something exciting going on.

*Riley's POV*

"Harry!" I called as he walked through the portrait hole looking flustered.

He gave me a small smile and sat down in his favorite chair by the fire and put his head in his hands. I sat beside him, but didn't say anything—I wanted him to talk first.

"I didn't put my name in there," was all he whispered.

I nodded, "I know you didn't Harry. Who do you think did then?"

Harry shrugged and sighed as he leaned back into the chair, "I have no clue...but I can't get out of this, I have to compete." He looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes, I couldn't speak—I had no words of comfort as I looked into his green, frightened eyes.

"I don't know what to say Harry, but I promise I'll help you in any way I can."

Harry nodded slowly, "everyone thinks I'm a cheat. I bet Ron is pissed."

I rubbed my neck, I had seen Ron's reaction and it wasn't pleasant. "I wouldn't say he's pissed at you..."

Harry gave a small laugh, "so he's in a right foul mood then huh?"

I nodded slowly, "I'm sure if you explained it he'll understand."

We looked at each other with a knowing look—Ron wasn't going to be that tolerant of Harry. We sighed and both called it a night; I hugged Harry before going towards the girl's dormitory. When I got up there, Hermione was sitting on her bed reading A History of Magic, she smiled at me as I got dressed for bed which I checked for anything special before settling down and closing my eyes for the night.

*Fred's POV*

"See you later!" I called after George and Lee, I walked in the opposite direction towards the library. Since Riley's last confrontation with that psycho group of girls, there was something that still bothered me. Riley had been called Daxton, and I remember that name from somewhere but I couldn't place it, and since it was bothering me I was determined to find out what it was.