Chapter 60

TULIPS

"Hello...A'Tan," Nat held the Samsung iPhone to his right ear. "Where are you?"

'Home,' came a muffled answer on the other end.

"Shiaaa! Home?" Nat cut in. His face squeezed with anger and frustration. "Why did you go back home? You... left me. Huh?"

'I had to leave. Something came up.'

"I'm here at IC waiting for P'Pink. You promised to help me, huh."

'Sorry.'

"See...You just ruined my plans, A'Tan.

"I spend all day waiting here, and I'm sweating like a pig. What will I do now? Tan..."

'Bye. Nat.'

Beep.

"Hello Tan... Tan!"

Oiiiii...!

Nat looked at the blank screen of his phone. He stumped his feet angrily on the ground. What the hell was wrong with Tan? They had planned to meet at the IC building so they could meet Pink. He really missed her and haven't seen her since the exams started. He looked at the bunch of tulip flower in his hand.

What am I going to do now? He thought aloud to himself.

He paced to and fro corridor, looking up the stairs just in case he could get a glimpse of Pink.

Pink will still be in her class, he had to wait a little longer. Just then he sighted his sister Kookgai, walking into the building with her friend.

They were both giggling and staring at their phones. Nat quickly hid behind the staircase watching them as they walked by the opposite direction.

Kookgai have been freaking scary this days, going about the school hunting for cute guys and their partners. Nat wondered who she was hunting for in the international college.

A shudder ran through his body when he felt a tap on his shoulder. In a heartbeat, he quickly swung around to see who it was.

A lovely round eyes stared back at him.

"Hi Nat. Why are you hiding?" Came a soft lovely voice.

"P'Pink... Ahh, you scared me," Nat grasped his thumping chest. He waved nervously.

New who was standing with Pink chuckled at the funny young man.

"Who are you hiding from?" Pink asked again.

"Nobody P... I was, I came to see you P," Nat blinked. "I brought you flowers."

He shoved the bunch of fresh pink and white tulip flower into her hands.

"Oh, they are beautiful," Pink gasped as she inhaled the tulip petals. "Are they for me?"

Nat nodded.

"He is so cute," New whispered at her friend's ear. "I think he likes you..."

In Pink's eyes, Nat was not the kind of guys she hang out with, he was not her style either. Although this man is not particularly tall, with milky white skin, he neither was rich or popular,
But since the day he helped her with the shirt, she couldn't totally get him off her mind.

Every day she wore her white shirt, it felt like she was wearing Nat's shirt.

"Why are you giving me flowers, Nat?"

Nat was tongue tied at the moment. He scratched his head in frustration if only Tan was here, he would definitely have an answer for Pink.

Pink smiled. She noticed his rather cute awkwardness.
"Nat, thanks. But I have to go..."