Chapter 25

TULIPS

After eating in one of the master's favorite restaurant, Ice stopped by the roadside. He excused himself and said he wanted to go get something from a shop close-by. Earth said he will wait in the car since he won't take that long.

Earth watched Ice with curious eyes till he entered the shop. Next thing he looked around the backseat. There were magazines and textbooks. He searched around the drivers seat and under it.

He stopped when he saw Ice come out of the shop. He relaxed in the chair and looked out the window pretending to stare at some people on the road.

"Here, I got some snacks for you." Ice gave Earth one of the three bags he was holding, while he reached to drop the other two at the backseat.

As Ice kept the bags in the backseat, Earth caught a glimpse of a small round mole on the master's neck line. It was quite sexy. He swallowed hard.

"I have to go back, Ice." Earth announced suddenly.

"Back where?" Ice inquired. He noticed the young man was restless like a mouse caught in a trap. He looked at Earth with pitiful eyes.
"Is something wrong?"

"No. I need to go on an errand." Earth fidgeted.

"Tell me the place, I will drop you."
Ice made to start the ignition.

"No.. No." The cute one stopped him. "I will go myself."

Ice held his hands. "Where exactly are you going?"

"Er..." Earth panicked. He wasn't good at lying but he managed to say. "I need to check on some body, a friend, actually."

Ice was already been possessive of the cute man. The thought of him leaving halfway ruined his plans.

After having lunch at an expensive restaurant, he normally took his flings to a cozy hotel where he made them fall for him totally.

Now Earth was trying to escape that part.

Earth's heart beat fast as he felt Ice grip on his hands. He wanted to just melt away from the car. He kept thinking what if Ice founds out about his evil plans?

"I'm trying to date you, Earth,"  Ice said Cooley as he loosened his grip. "Remember that,"

He faced the steering. He sirloin at the man again till he stepped out of the car.

Earth quickly open the door. "Thanks for this."

He stepped out and crossed over to the other side of the road. He took a bus. His hands was on his chest the whole time.

Ice smiled. What was Earth up to? He just seem to make him more curious to want to be with him.

* * *

Goth

Learning to be social again has been a gradual process. He wasn't that social before. He never believed he would recover in a shorter period of time. Thanks to Choice, his senior who made it possible to feel good and happy again.

Not only did Goth feel happy, he have been feeling that Choice may be doing all that for a reason.

Goth had a fragile heart, passing through another heartbreak will be devastating for him. Even if he felt lovesick at times, he summoned strength to move on.

Choice had invited him for lunch again. He was starting to feel much comfortable eating with the seniors. At least he felt a sense of belonging with them than his peers.

After his afternoon lectures, Timon was there to pick him up for lunch.

The seniors saw him as a good boy. They ultimately supported Choice to date him but Choice seemed to be delaying because of some private insecurities.

* * *

Nick and Choice was already at the school cafeteria for lunch. They talked about studies and life in general.

Choice couldn't wait to see Goth. He have been afraid to express his feelings to the younger man. He had been a senior to Goth since high school. He knew Goth for his high taste in the kind of people he dated and Choice felt he couldn't meet up to the standard of dating him.

He secretly loved the boy all this years and was there for him whenever he had his heart broken.

The last relationship of Choice was a toxic one. Fame had a chronic obsession with Choice, it was an on and off relationship until Fame's love became somewhat violent. Luckily for Choice, Fame left the country when they broke up. It was devastating for both of them but Choice had to move on. That was five years ago and since then Choice had kept to himself.

"What's taking them so long? I'm so hungry," Nick said glancing at his wristwatch.

Choice smiled. He knew his friend was the impatient type. "Calm down friend, they will be here soon..."

"Awww! Hi Choice."

A high pitched voice interrupted them. They both looked to see their classmate, Dew walking towards their table.

"! ! !"

Choice and Nick suddenly fidgeted. Dew was like a stalker. She always wanted to have her way with the handsome boys in the department. She's had her eyes on Choice for a while now.
And of all days to come disturb him was today.

"Talk to her, Nick!" Choice whispered.

"Me? I don't want to. I'm going to go order food," Nick whispered back. He quickly stood up from the seat.

"A'Nick!" Choice gave him some pleading signal to distract Dew.

By the time Dew got to table, Nick disappeared to the counter.

Shit! Choice rolled his eyes and forced a smile on his baby face.

"Dew, hi," Choice greeted reluctantly.

"Hi, handsome. Do you mind if I eat with you guys today?" Dew asked with a smile on her face. She was carrying her tray of food.

Choice bit his lips wondering if it was a good idea. "Sure. You can."

Dew sat beside Choice. She made sure to sit really close to the handsome young man.

"Where is Nick?"

"Err... He went to order."

Just then Timon and Goth walked into the cafeteria. They went straight to the table. They both had a questionable look on their faces when they saw Choice and Dew talking.

Choice stood up to greet when he saw Goth. Goth felt a little awkward seeing a lady sitting beside Choice. Probably Choice invited her and bought her lunch.

It could mean a lot of things. She was quite pretty and looked rich. Her hair was brown and neatly curled. She had a face like an actress.

Nick soon returned to the table with two trays of different food. He had been friends long enough to know what they preferred eating at the school cafeteria.

They ate in silence, except for Timon who asked Dew some random questions about studies to take her attention from Choice.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" Choice asked Goth as he walked him to the shuttle bus stop.

Goth nodded. He always felt relaxed whenever he was with his senior. "P' when are you going to come over to my side, I can treat you to dinner, maybe watch a movie..."

Choice was surprised to hear that. Its the middle of the semester and studies are a bit tough. Saying no to Goth will hurt him.

"Watch a movie... What kind of movie do you like?"

"Romantic movies," Goth said.

"Really," Choice face beamed.

The younger one nodded.

"Can we go on Saturday? You will be free by then."

"Yes, I will be free."

The shuttle bus screeched to a stop in front of the students. Goth waved and entered the bus.

Thanks for reading