Chapter 47

TULIPS

"Sawadee kha... My name is Pink NeeChompoo, the star representing the International College under Prattanaporn university."

"Sawadee krub... My name is Ice Mettawachit  representing the International College under Pratfanaporn university."

"Look they already posted their videos online."

The other scrolled through her facebook page checking out the moon and star videos.

"Ohh, here is Ice. He is so handsome... "

"Look at his makeup..." Another guy giggled. "So flawless..."

Earth sat on the next table watching the juniors giggle about the videos they saw on facebook.
His heart skipped when he heard them mention Ice name.

They kept giggling and mentioning his name like he was the only handsome person in Thailand.

"I'm cheering for Ice..."

"Me too. But what of Goth. Goth is so cute."

"I want Ice to win..."

Ice. Ice. Ice.

What the hell? Earth's head was exploding. Everyone kept talking about Ice. He gathered his things and left the place.

"Hey! Earth, Earth..."

Earth recognized his roommate's voice but he kept walking down the road leading to their dorm.

"Hey where have you been? And why are you not picking my calls? Hey.."

"Shit' Ex... Leave me alone."

"A'Earth, let's go to the beach." Ex screamed in Earth's ears. "The rest of the students are there. What are you doing?"

"You ass... You messed up my life, now you want me to follow you to the beach?"

"What life? I'm talking about twenty four hours of fun, dude. We can cheer for your boyfriend..."

Earth made a face at him.

"Oh sorry... Your ex boyfriend..."

"I'm not going."

"Why did you reject his offer A'Earth? Now you look miserable. Its not my fault."

Earth looked at his stupid roommate in disbelief. After making him do what he didn't want to do, he says it's not his fault.

"You know what Ex, leave me alone," Earth turned to leave.

"Wait... Why? You don't have money. I will pay for you transportation. Come on let's go."

"Ex, don't joke with me, this time. Are you really paying?"

"Of course. A'. Don't worry. Everything gets better when you are at the beach."

* * *

The beach activities was finally opened with a reverse in the sports activities.

P'Nut announced that the stars were going to play football in the sand while the moons play volleyball in the pool.

The students were highly elated at this new development and they all screamed in excitement.

While the moons played in the pool, the photographers and cameramen worked on taking their photos and videos of them playing. It was one big splash of entertainment.

The video shooting of the stars playing football on the white sand was the most entertaining. The camera men captured their giggles, the hair flips, the random falls and slips.

The medical gang and the senior moons who were also present to witness the whole activity were not left out in the fun. They acted as soccer coaches always ready to hold the stars and give them water to drink, giving them opportunity to flirt with the pretty ladies.

Since they were using the sport for the promotion advert of the competition the stars only played for about thirty minutes. The girls were already exhausted but it was really fun.

Those medical gang and the senior moons from architecture, agriculture and engineering colleges can be naughty when they all meet up for a drink.

The medical seniors can be real wild when it comes to drinking. They always competed with each other.

Timon had suggested they all meet in his room for a boys night out. And they all loved the idea.

Few hours after sunset. The boys gathered at Timon's room. They brought them expensive drinks and ice bars.

"Cheers!!!"

The sound of several glass cups clunked together.

"Did you know he kept running into the sand when the stars were playing football," Timon said referring to Dae.

"That's because the stars were on pretty he couldn't control himself," Nick chipped in.

"Yeah... The freshmen of this year are so pretty..." Dae hummed.

"Stick to your girlfriend, leave the stars to single guys like us..." Timon laughed.

"Hey... You're not single Tim, I see you hang out with that cute boy of yours," Dae shook his head.

"Yeah, that's my baby, okay. You have your girlfriend too."

"No way... You know I love having fun..." Dae joked as he took a sip. "Choice is not here yet, the drink is running out."

"Oh... That's true. Nick call him on phone," Timon suggested.

Nick nodded. As he made to dial the number, there was a knock on the door.

"Could he be here already?" Nick asked as he walked to the door.

He opened up the door but it was neither Goth nor Choice that was at the door.

"Who is there, Nick?" Timon asked looking up from his seat.

Nick moved away from the door and to their surprise a tall young man with tanned skin, walked in.

"Hello..." He greeted in a deep voice.

Fame?

Timon and Nick might recognise the young tall man, but the other moons stared at him in confusion.

How can Fame show up at a time like this? Nick stared at him in disbelief. Choice had moved on and hope Fame wasn't even here to beg because he will not give him a listening ear.

Nick quickly called Choice on phone and hinted to him about Fame. Choice said he will handle him since he was already close to the room.

He wondered how Choice will react when he saw Fame.

...

Fame noticed the young men in the room were looking at him strangely but he didn't mind. He only came to see Choice. It's been almost three years since he last saw his ex lover.

They had ended the relationship in a bad note then. After these years he came to realise there was no one like Choice. He felt really stupid and regretted how he treated the boy.

There was a relief in Fame's face when the door opened and Choice walked in. Fame noticed there was a younger man by his side.

Goth greeted his seniors amicably and sat down beside Timon.

Timon was fond of the young man. He poured the chilled beer in a glass cup and passed it to Goth.

Choice stared at the older man who had come to see him. He looked a bit different. He didn't know how to react. Before Fame could say a word to his ex, he signalled to him to meet him outside.

Goth watched the both of them leave the room.

Thanks for reading