Chapter 43

TULIPS

"This is so cool," Wip said excitedly. He rubbed the smooth leather interior of the car and inhaled the fresh scent of the car.

"What is cool?" Tip asked taking a glance at his brother who was relaxing at the back seat of the car.

"P'Skit's car, of course."

"Hey, Don't tell mom about this. I know your mouth is like cable network, spreading news everywhere."

"P'Tip..."

"And don't pick expensive things. Skit is barely managing himself."

"He is not complaining," Wip squeezed his mouth. "He is not like you that's so stingy."

"Oh... I'm stingy Wip, I buy you and your friends lunch almost everyday..." He reached his hands to smack the boy at the back seat. Wip was making funny faces at him.

"You don't even know why P'Skit is taking us out."

"We are just going shopping, what else are we doing, huh?"

"You see, you don't know,"  Wip muttered. He shook his head at his brother who seem so naive and dumb. Obviously, Wip have been noticing Skit interest in his senior brother.

Going shopping was just to lure Tip out of the house. Skit was taking him out on a casual date, because he might be leaving soon. He recently got signed up with a new label. Hopefully he will start working with them.

Skit got into the car and met the funny scene.

"A'Tip, let him be."

"He is so disrespectful. I'm going to teach him a lesson. You think I pluck money from trees, frog eyes."

Skit shook his head. Tip was ever nagging. He never got tired. "Put on your seatbelt."

"Oh, okay."

Tip faced forward and pulled the seatbelt across his chest. Skit hit the ignition and rolled his exotic car into the street.

As soon as they reached the super mart, Wip ran to the games section. He started checking out the latest games and all.

"Hey, get away from there. Nobody is buying you games here." Tip scolded.

"Ahh... P'Skit..." Wip made a cute face at the older man.

Skit smiled. He wanted to make his friends happy especially Wip. "You want it?"

Wip nodded like a puppy.

"You can have it. Just pick any one you want."

Wip giggled and made a tongue at his brother.
Tip's eyes widened in shock.

"What? A'Skit... No way. He is not getting any more games."

"Come on Tip, he is still a kid."

"He is sixteen. I'm going to break that game..."

Skit laughed. He held Tip's arm and pulled him to a different section.

Skit picked a soccer shoe and socks specially for Tip.

He saw Tip at the jewelry section admiring a black bracelet.

"You like it?"

"Ahh, this? I... er... It looks nice."

"Do you like it?"

"No," Tip replaced the silver bracelet in It's stand. "it's a couple bracelet. It will be selfish of me to buy one and leave the other."

Skit studied Tip. Yeah he was reasonable.

"Then let's buy both of them."

"Who will wear the second one? I don't have a girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend either."

"Uh..." Tip scratched his head in confusion.

What does that mean? If Skit didn't have a girlfriend then who was the girl he always calls.

Skit took the two couple bracelet. They walked to the counter and Skit paid for everything they picked.

Thanks for reading