Chapter 26

TULIPS

It's been three days since Mark and Ice had the rough encounter. They have been staying away from each other and not been on talking terms since then. Mark was not happy about it. His classmates kept asking why he was sitting separately from his best friend and not talking to him.

Mark felt guilty. He knew Ice to be stone hearted. He can take the beef to another level but for the sake of their friendship with their parents, Mark decided to make peace.

He checked for Ice in his usual reading spot at the reading room. He was there. There were other students who were reading while others were moving from one corner to the other. The students in the reading room have turned the place to a chatting room instead. As he was about to walk over, a voice stopped him.

"Handsome master, how are you? You look so hot today?"

Mark touched his face as he blushed. It was sis Fey and she was faning her face with her masculine hands. She was the dance coordinator for the cheerleaders.

"Hi sis Fey," Mark greeted calmly.

Sis Fey nodded. "Thanks for making out time to support our cheerleading activities."

Mark bowed slightly in acceptance.
"Here..." Sis Fey showed him a red and white dance uniform.

Mark's eye brightened as he saw the uniform short and polo. It was stripped with white and red background.The color was bright and it fit his white, milky skin.

"I like it," Mark smiled. He had always loved dancing and he did it as a hobby in school.

Sis Fey was ecstatic knowing that Mark liked the outfit.
"I'm happy you like it. You can wear it for practice this evening if you want to," Sis Fey smiled. She threw a flying kiss towards Mark and walked away swaying her waist in the process.

"Yes. I will. Thanks Sis," Mark called.

Mark noticed Ice was looking at him, like why the hell are you talking with sis and not him. So he walked to his table.

"Can I sit with..."

"I don't care," Ice replied coldly. His attention is on his books.

Mark placed his bag and the uniform on the table before sitting down.

"What do you want?" Ice faced him.

"I am not here to quarrel."

"You we're asking for one when you hit me in front of those people."

"Don't do this, Ice," Mark begged

"Why? Now you know my name."

"Ice?"

Mark realised this master was still pissed off. But what can he do. Ice will rant as usual. He can only say things to annoy him but they will definitely settle again.

"Don't make that sad face like you're the victim."
Ice wasn't yelling. He maintained his cool deep voice but his words was strong and cut through the heart like ice.

"I have known you since we were kids. Because you met some locals, then you start hating me."

"I'm sincerely sorry," Mark muttered.

Ice paused. He wasn't through with what he had to say. He didn't expect his best friend to apologize so quickly. Ice took a deep breath and stared at Mark.

"Sorry? Huh," Ice smirked. It seemed his friend wasn't getting the picture. "What are you going to do about it?"

Mark wondered. This was getting pretty serious than he anticipated. "I already apologized, what else do you want?" He asked softly.

Ice leaned forward towards Mark's face. "Figure. it. out. Mark."

With that he parked his books and laptop and left the reading room, leaving Mark to gape in awe of what just happened.

Mark shrugged. He will deal with Ice later. He admired his dance uniform. He couldn't wait to try it out and even make Ice jealous of his dancing skills. He stepped out of the reading room. He looked ahead in the corridor and saw Tan with a friend. He felt elated at once. He walked over to them.

"Hey Tan."

"Ohhh!" Tan appeared to be shocked. He tapped Nat on his chest who was with him. "It's my IC friend."

Nataporn was surprised. "You have an IC friend, you didn't tell me. Tan."

"I told you."

"No you didn't."

"I told you!"

"You didn't say he is a boy."

"I told you. IC friend is IC friend whether boy or girl."

Mark giggled as the two boys bickered back and forth. They were funny to watch.

"Ummm ... Tan I have a favor to ask you?" Mark smiled.

Tan wondered what this handsome master wanted from him.

"Can you come watch my dance practice in the evening?"

"Me?" Tan tapped his chest.

Mark nodded. "Yes, you."

"Sure. I will come watch."

"Okay. Thanks,"

Tan glared at Mark as he happily walked away.

"What dance practice? Will there be food and drinks because I will be really hungry by then?"

Tan hit the back of his friend's head.
"It's a dance practice not a birthday party."

"Your IC friend is so handsome. I'm jealous," Nat commented.

"Uh... Thanks, but he's all mine. Let's go look for your friend. Where could she be?"

Actually the boys were hunting for Pink, the pretty senior of IC.

Thanks for reading