Chapter 20

TULIPS

Tip, Bank, Nat and Tan just arrived at their usual drinking spot in the bar behind the school.

Tan was not much of a drinker so he ate more pork meat to make up. Nat was the opposite. He already gulped down two glasses of beer before the others even started.

His seniors noticed he was unusually quiet as he slowly sipped his third glass of beer.

"Did we miss something Nat? Your face looks like a swollen scrotum," Tip said with a serious face trying to tease the younger man.

"Ahhh, P'Tip... You're going to make me loose my appetite," Nat whined.

The rest of the guys burst into laughter.
"Where did you hear that from, A'Tip?" Bank asked still laughing.

"My granddad used to say that a lot to my brother," Tip replied as he shoved a chunk of roasted pork into his mouth.

"Why are you talking about something like that when I'm eating. Keep teasing me, P'Tip," Nat whined. "And you Tan, why can't you help me out?"

"Help you with what? You sound so paranoid," Tan chuckled.

"Is it money problems?" Bank asked. "Just say it, Tip will pay."

"I am not paying. Bank, you should pay," Tip retorted.

"No, P'Bank it's not money," Nat replied squeezing his face.

"I think I know," Tan looked at his friend's face as if he was trying to read his mind. He thought for a second then raised his fingers in the air.

"Ah!, I think Nat is falling in love."

Tip choked on hearing this.

"What the hell? Who? Nataporn?" He pointed at the funny boy who was staring at him. "Can Nataporn actually love something else aside from games. I thought your lover was video games."

"P'Tip, it's my fingers that love video games," Nataporn replied as he wriggled his fingers at Tip. He stuffed some fried pork chops in his mouth.

"So what you're saying now, is that you have a girlfriend or what?" Tip asked.

"I never said I have a girlfriend,  stop confusing me. I don't even have a chance to be with this person anyway."

"Who are you talking about?" Bank asked.

"Ask him where is his shirt, P'Bank," Tan laughed.

"That's true, Nat where is your white shirt?" Bank asked curiously.

"Did you forget it in some girls room, or what?" Tip teased.

"No. P..." Nat whined.

"He gave it to his new lover, P'..." Tan was about to speak when Nat covered his mouth with his hand.

"Tan please don't mention her name, P'Tip and P'Bank are going to laugh at me."

Tip and Bank laughed. Nat was a crazy clown.

They soon finished eating and was walking down to the bus stop. Nat walked to Bank's side.

"P'Bank, I want to ask you, what do you think about P'Pink?"

Win thought about her for some seconds. "She looks like a girl with high standards. Since she was chosen as a star of her college, she have this crazy fans."

Nat was weak at this point. There was discouragement in all sides. There was no chance for a middle class guy like him to date Pink.

Tip's phone vibrated in his pockets. He tapped the screen and listened.

"Hey'Tip, when are you coming home?" A low voice spoke on the other end.

"Hey'Tip?? N'Wip, you better put some respect in my name," Tip scolded.

"Okay. Okay. P'Tip, when are you coming home, it's late."

"Soon, in the next thirty minutes. Don't sleep off okay. I will call you as soon as I get close."

Tip cut the call. He planned to sneak in Skit to his room tonight. He hoped it goes well and don't get busted by his parents.

* * *

After successfully sneaking Skit to the house, Tip locked the door when they finally got into his room. He was grateful his parents had gone to bed early or else he would have some explaining to do.

He told Wip to get something for Skit to drink and locked the door. He watched Skit closely who sat himself on the floor and leaned his back to the wall.

"What's happening with you, Skit?"

Skit hesitated to speak but he had no choice but to open up.

"I was sent to study in France. But I ditched school for music. I want to pursue a career in music which my parents disapproves of, especially my dad. I can't go back home now because they don't know I'm in Thailand. That's why I was hiding."

Tip was quiet after hearing the story. Skit did look rich though. The obvious signs was his well groomed milky skin, polite nature, he had an expensive phone and a car, he wore expensive clothes.

"You rich boys have some nerves" He muttered. "How long will you plan on running?"

"As long as it takes, till I'm bold enough to face my parents."

"You will have to face them sooner or later."

"Mm..." Skit nodded. He pulled off his shirt revealing a set of toned muscles and broad chest. Tip fed his eyes on this hot body. He asked Tip for the bathroom. Tip undressed too and laid on the couch in his room.

Skit got back to the room. He told Tip they could share the bed if he didn't mind. But Tip said he will sleep on the couch. Tip noticed Skit took off everything he was wearing before drifting off to sleep.

* * *

Later that evening, Ex got to the room before Earth did. He had just found a new girl on facebook and was eager to chat her up that night.

He laid in bed giggling and taking photos of himself with his shirt half open. He uploaded the best photo to his facebook page. In a few minutes, the likes on the photo increased to twenty. He was excited. Now he can add the ladies as friends and chat them up at night. He kicked his legs in the air in excitement.

Earth walked in the room to see Ex all smiles and happy. He felt troubled especially after hearing what Ice said. He was not a criminal. At least not anymore. He used to be but not until he found himself dealing with some unexpected problems like paying for his sick mother's treatment and settling debts.

Here was Ex. Just the opposite of him. He was the last son in his family. His senior ones cared for his needs and his mom called him on his phone almost everyday. He had no bills to pay just having fun.

He felt like smacking his head. He walked over to Ex bed and snatched the phone from his hand.

"Did you get another phone, Ex?" He admired at the latest Samsung phone.

"My sister bought it for me," he collected the phone back.

Earth nodded. He turned to walk but stopped.

"Ex, did you happen to hear any rumor about me in school? Like anything?"

The young man shrugged. "What type of rumor?"

"What the heck? I asked you first."

Ex rolled his eyes jokingly. "Do you me want to start a rumor for you?"

"You're ridiculous," Earth smiled.

"Well, there's no rumor about you, yet. But... the way I see that handsome prince, I think there's going to be a pretty... little... rumor... going around soon," Ex laughed.

Thanks for reading.