Chapter 1

TULIPS

Ice

The ride to school was smooth and the weather was bit cool that morning. He looked past the familiar school buildings and watched other students walk to their classes. Students he was better and richer than.

It was twenty minutes past eight  and he was already late for class. But that didn't bother him.

He was one proud and haughty guy. He drove the latest Ashton Martin his dad bought for him on his twentieth birthday. No one drove such an expensive car in Prattanaporn University.

He had whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Even the lecturers knew his father who is a renowned politician in the country, so he got special attention in school.

His phone rang out. He looked at the screen of his latest iPhone. The same number had called him for more than twenty times from last night. Why is he disturbing his phone battery calling randomly all the time? He tapped the phone screen.

"Who is this?" He asked rudely.

A male voice breathed on the other end.
He recognised the voice but he is done with him. Like he told him last night.

'I don't want to date you anymore.'

'Why Ice?' The weak young man had shivered.

'I am tired. Just find someone else.'

He didn't care about the feelings of the other man he just broke up with. Now he find his calls even more provoking.

"I can't hear you, I'm driving right now."

He disconnected the call and sighed. He must admit he liked the attention he was getting now? But it was becoming quite uncomfortable and disturbing.

Why is Goth disturbing his life? It's over between them. He hated clingy boys. What the hell? He was getting pissed already. He wasn't the type to keep a relationship for more than three weeks. The innocent pretty boys he preyed on fell for his money and charms. So he was not to blame for getting tired so easily.

He liked boys. That was his preference. Women came with more package and problems and all they wanted was marriage at the end. He wasn't ready to offer his freedom just like that.

The younger boys was more fun. He exhibited his alpha male side with them. When he get bored he dumped them as fast as he would throw a used tissue in a waste bin with no remorse on how they felt. He liked it that way and he preferred to keep things that way. It was his own way of not losing, and not feeling weak or rejected.

He pulled the car to a stop in his usual parking spot a few blocks away from the International college. He picked his bag and phone and stepped out of the car.

He had stopped to admire his handsome face in the tinted car window, when he noticed somebody's reflection on the tinted glass and turned his head.

Goth?

He sighed. The one that have been calling him on phone. Is he a stalker now? He shoved him aside and was about to walk but Goth was fast to grab his hand.

"Ice, don't do this... A'Ice, please," Goth pleaded. The boy was shivering and his eyes was tearful.

"Goth I'm done with you. Go find someone else and stop been a baby," Ice scolded.

Goth cracked a dry cough. Now he was a baby. He held on to Ice arms tightly. This was not how he envisioned his first love to end so tragically. It hurt his heart.

"Get your hands off me," Ice scolded. But the younger man wasn't bulging to his order.

He grabbed Goth's hands and with a force he shoved him to the ground.

Goth crumbled to the hard ground hurting his elbows in the process.

Earth was walking by and saw Goth sprawled on the floor. His white shirt was stained with dust. He rushed to the scene and helped Goth stand to his feet. He was already in a bad mood that morning.

Earth had his personal problems, thinking how he was going to solve them and make ends meet and now his friend is been bullied by some random guy.

"A'Goth, what is going on? Tell me Goth. Did this guy push you?"

Goth nodded slightly wiping tears from his eyes.

Earth was furious. Who was this person to hurt his friend? He tried to throw a punch at Ice, but Goth stopped him.

"I'm fine, A'Earth. Let him be."

Ice watched the other guy who came to help with keen eyes. Was he trying to fight him? It seemed he had no idea who he was? He straightened his neatly ironed shirt. He gave Earth a very bad look and walked away.

Earth watched him with angry eyes.

"Goth, who is he?" Earth questioned.

"Nobody."

"What do you mean nobody? That's one of the rich kids in this school. What business do you have with him. Huh?"

There was anger in Earth's eyes.
"Don't bother A'Earth. I don't have any business with him."

"Good. Come over to the cafe, when you're done with class. I will buy you drink okay."

"No, Earth. I'm fine," Goth bowed slowly and walked to his department.

Ice watched both guys from the balcony of the first floor of the building. Who was this guy Earth? He had never seen him before.

A little intro to Ice. He just broke up with Goth and searching for a new fling.

Do remember to vote and comment as you read. Thank you.