Chapter 51

TULIPS

The thirty minutes ride back to town was smooth, without any car problems. But Ice was exhausted when they arrived at their destination. A five storey residential building located at the ministerial district.

"Is this where you live?" Earth asked as soon as he stepped out of the car. He gazed at the tall residential building. From its looks and design Earth knew it was really an expensive place.

"No. I rented an apartment upstairs," Ice replied.

He held Earth's hands and they walked into the building. They climbed up the stairs to the first floor. Ice unlocked the door and they walked in.

Earth looked around the apartment. It was richly decorated. But there was layers of dust on the furniture.

Ice sat on the sofa and stretched out his achy legs.

"Do you own this whole apartment?"

"Yes. But I don't come here often."

"Ooh, you really have lots of money to waste. Why don't you go to your parents house?"

"Because sometimes i need my privacy."

"Privacy?"

"Yes."

Earth walked to the dining table. He touched the surface of the table and scooped a palette of dust in his finger. "I can clean the place up if you want."

"You are the first person I brought here."

Earth looked up.
"You are lying. You just say that to please me."

"I'm serious, Earth," Ice protested.

Earth nodded. "You want me to believe that?"

"Come here," Ice held the other's hand and pulled him to his middle. Earth sat on the master's thighs.

"Earth, will you be my lover?" Ice asked quietly touching the strands of hair obstructing the boy's face.

Lover?

Earth smirked. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Because I like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend? Lover?"

"Stop. You are making me feel uncomfortable."

"Why? You don't want me?" Ice had a soft look on his face.

Earth looked away. "What happens when you get bored with me?"

Ice paused. "I don't think that's going to happen. Ever. I promise you that."

"Hmm."

"I'm serious. I barely even touched you. How can I possibly get bored? There's a lot I wish to know about you," Ice rested his hands on the other's chest.

Earth crawled out of Ice laps and sat on the couch.
"What do you say?" Ice face softened and he stared into the other's eyes.

"I... I can't say no even if I wanted too," Earth stammered.

"I'm that cool right..." Ice cocked his eyebrows.

"Flatter yourself."

Ice smiled. "Do I have permission to date you, Earth?"

Earth shook his head. "Not yet."

"Not yet? Playing hard to get, huh. You still plan to jump out my car, right?"

"No."

"Prove it. Give me a peck then," Ice tapped his right cheek.

After a little hesitation, Earth leaned closer towards Ice face. As he was about to peck his lover's cheek, when he turned his face at that moment and both their lips met.