Chapter 48

TULIPS

"What are you doing here, Fame?" Choice burst in anger.

"I just came into town, I missed this city, so I decided to come to the beach. Why?"

"Fame, showing up at the room was a bad idea. You didn't even care how I'm going to feel. You still don't understand."

"Understand what?" Fame asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. I went to your school, someone told me you will be here. It's been a long time. How have you been?"

So he was speaking casually now. Like nothing ever happened between them.

"So you think I will run into your arms again and be happy?"

Fame raised an eyebrow. There was a difference in the way Choice talked to him. It was quite strange now.

"You changed."

"A lot..." Choice gave him a cold shoulder.

"You seem to have forgotten. It's me, Fame," Fame reached out to hold his hands, "I have been worried about you."

How ironic!

"I am fine. You thought I will be dead because of some break up."

"Why are you acting this way," Fame said in a mocking tone as if nothing else mattered except his feelings. "You used to like my kisses, remember."

"You fucking treated me like trash, you..." Choice didn't want to go there. He was pissed off at this rate. "I'm over you Fame. I can't do this with you right now. I can't."

"Can we sit somewhere private and talk?"

"No. Fame. We don't have anything to talk about."

"Why? Is it because of that junior? You don't want to talk to me now? Is it?"

Choice didn't believe his ears. Fame was still as selfish as ever.

"Fuck you!"

. . .

Goth stepped out of the room for some air. He had noticed the worried look on his senior's face when they entered the room earlier. He wondered who that man was. Was he someone that Choice knew or what?

He had barely walked few meters away from the building when he saw the two men. He could make out their body features as there was a full moon on the horizon.

From what he saw, it seemed like they were speaking intimately. He could see the hint in the visitor's eyes. He even tried to hold his senior.

He took a deep breath and looked away. He didn't want to interrupt their discussion or jump into conclusions. It was better if he leave them. The night air suddenly turned cold. He decided to go back to his room.

...

Fame gripped Choice by the collar.
"Don't you dare talk to me like that," he said sternly. Since he was taller he eyed Choice from head to toe like he was nothing.

"I used to own you, I took care of you. I am not hear to beg you Choice. I am telling you that I want you back, do you understand?"

Choice frowned his face and looked away. "Do you understand?" Fame repeated.

"Leave me alone."

"See, if you obey me, I would not hurt you again." Fame loosened his grip on the shorter man.

"You don't hit the people you love."

"Well, it was your fault back then. You always provoked me. If you were one bit obedient, we wouldn't have broken up."